The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
sly I ain't gotta do shyt..no offense to you bro...I'm the one that got the coli list of names and teams on the first page...O now nikkas wanna come try and act like they trying to keep shyt in order :childplease: fucc outta here... should of been doing that.... if people want to know who is what team..go on the first page and get their coli names..because all future members will be coli members..since nikkas was bytching before

My dude u good...you been on yo commish shyt so salute to you. Everybody want the same thing in here.:cheers:

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
I ain't say u gave a fukk.. but before u wanna come at me on some imma hater shyt.. imma let u know.. cuz if i followed what fresh and majesty said we'd do from the beginning you'd be kicked.. just keepin it funky with u since nikkas wanna turn shyt around on me lol:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

I aint callin u a hater, i honestly think u were just mad cus i came from behind and won the game, just like everyone who complained... I played majesty last night aint got a complaint? Played the raps who accused u of some cheap shyt, aint got a complaint. Played damn near 10 people without a complaint. I sound like a broken record but, if dudes woulda adjusted, i would have more losses .

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I aint callin u a hater, i honestly think u were just mad cus i came from behind and won the game, just like everyone who complained... I played majesty last night aint got a complaint? Played the raps who accused u of some cheap shyt, aint got a complaint. Played damn near 10 people without a complaint. I sound like a broken record but, if dudes woulda adjusted, i would have more losses .

bro.. half of my losses are from me winnin late in the 4th... im not gonna trip over a loss.. i had called u a cheeser after the first game but i edit my post n was like fukk that im not gonna say nothin.. after the 2nd i was like nahhh i gotta say something now.. but yeah... like i said.. just cuz someone doesn't say something in the thread dont mean they not complaininjg bout u mane

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
:heh: i asked u to make the thread cuz u know more coli nikkas than me lol.. and u been taggin nikkas.. yeah u been doin what u supposed to be doin? majesty do sliders, me n u handle the rest lol..and i just brought polo up cuz of that brokewave shyt lol .. but do u breh.. u aint gonna break my heart mane

:rudy:

I could shut down what you just said because its highly unbelieveable but once again.. I could give a fucc less

...who is the one who said maj should do the sliders.......................... ill wait...................................................

o still don't know that would be ME

This ain't about Polo...this is about dudes bytching and NOT DOING shyt

I kicked son because ya'll said he never on... I replace him with a coli member...dudes still bytching..like ooooooo you should of let me know first.......

fucc out of here ..pull your panty up

I would LOVE if the users I can't find ya'll would kick and get Coli members to join without asking me shyt...dudes bytching just to bytch

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
:rudy:

I could shut down what you just said because its highly unbelieveable but once again.. I could give a fucc less

...who is the one who said maj should do the sliders.......................... ill wait...................................................

o still don't know that would be ME

This ain't about Polo...this is about dudes bytching and NOT DOING shyt

I kicked son because ya'll said he never on... I replace him with a coli member...dudes still bytching..like ooooooo you should of let me know first.......

fucc out of here ..pull your panty up

I would LOVE if the users I can't find ya'll would kick and get Coli members to join without asking me shyt...dudes bytching just to bytch

lol and i said yeah i was already gonna let him handle the sliders.. and u must not have saw.. reason i was trippin bout lettin us know cuz i had JUST told @Sly Cookin his dude can join as the bucks.. then i saw somebody joined as them.. thats why i said u gotta let us know, so i dont be tellin nikkas they can join as a team and they really cant :aicmon:

Last edited by a moderator:

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
bro.. half of my losses are from me winnin late in the 4th... im not gonna trip over a loss.. i had called u a cheeser after the first game but i edit my post n was like fukk that im not gonna say nothin.. after the 2nd i was like nahhh i gotta say something now.. but yeah... like i said.. just cuz someone doesn't say something in the thread dont mean they not complaininjg bout u mane

? DAWG do u know how many people i can complain about?!? Pick and rollin ALL game is cheese... That fuccin inside bullshyt done all game against me is cheese.. But i dont complain i just adjust... shyt i think im ranked 26th in team defense, but im top 3 in steals and forced to's, cus unlike everyone else ill switch to a bigman, ill call defensive plays.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lol, u think i give a fucc they talkin shyt bout me? Tell em to go and get their user up. Lmao. U bytches out there wanna complain use that energy and fix ur coaching profiles and user defense. Fuc i look alike not takin advantage of weak defense and matchups.

Polo didn't cheese me that much cuz I was holding the paint down, plus wall was yo first pick so I aint got a problem with you knowing how to beast with him. shyt if I could learn how to use josh smith I would do the same if they cant stop me:to:. Your defense is great tho cant front.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
? DAWG do u know how many people i can complain about?!? Pick and rollin ALL game is cheese... That fuccin inside bullshyt done all game against me is cheese.. But i dont complain i just adjust... shyt i think im ranked 26th in team defense, but im top 3 in steals and forced to's, cus unlike everyone else ill switch to a bigman, ill call defensive plays.

look, too] keep it 100, i aint worried bout how u play cuz i know i can beat it.. thats why i told u some dudes can and some cant.. just because some dudes can dont make it any less of a cheese... but u wont tryna hear me.. im speakin for the league.. not just for me lol

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
*says more nothing* :deadmanny:

:ufdup:

If you gonna say something why don't you say something thats gonna help the league instead of ALWAYS bytching??.....Pistons owners does anybody know who that is?????

RO Marley thats his gamertag ...I see some of ya'll are friend with him ..who is that?? I know he from the coli...................

Why do I have to be the one thats always trying to find out who ppl are and etc??

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps

If you gonna say something why don't you say something thats gonna help the league instead of ALWAYS bytching??.....Pistons owners does anybody know who that is?????

RO Marley thats his gamertag ...I see some of ya'll are friend with him ..who is that?? I know he from the coli...................

Why do I have to be the one thats always trying to find out who ppl are and etc??

lol pistons is woahmygoodness aint it? and u dont know what i be doing.. ive been addin and messagin nikkas on the xbox, i just dont broadcast it in here like u.. so dont think u the only one tryna find shyt out.. and romarley i just played him the other day, he be on

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

That's woahmygoodness as the pistons...

Ill be on at midnight if you trying to run btw

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

my apologies sir.

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
lol and i said yeah i was already gonna let him handle the sliders.. and u must not have saw.. reason i was trippin bout lettin us know cuz i had JUST told @Sly Cookin his dude can join as the bucks.. then i saw somebody joined as them.. thats why i said u gotta let us know, so i dont be tellin nikkas they can join as a team and they really cant :aicmon:

well Clearly we can kick about 2 or 3 more ppl so @Sly Cookin homie can still get a team......I didn't see that .... but really thats just crying over spilled milk...it aint that serious.........Sly tell your homie pick a team thats not listed on the first page and he can have them

Last edited by a moderator: