The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:childplease: ya'll do alot of talking..I'm about that action... Bucks user not playing cool...I hit up a COLI MEMBER and got him to join....nikkas still bytching... Maj just wants to kick people out so he can get players from they team :comeon: basically fucc boy shyt..you drafted your team...live by them....

People not playing games..well find some coli members to take they spot..because I'm the only dude outta us 3 thats been looking for COLI dudes ACTIVELY to join

Salute too other dudes who have requested they fam..friends..or whoever...

but all I hear is alot of fuccing whining and ain't none of ya'll my bytch...I don't have to deal with that shyt :mjpls:

:jawalrus::russ:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
SMH....this the second time you pulled this stunt bozo

once again did you get my message on live that said ?????
ok then
your a clown...like I said..you'll wait for me ..since I been waiting for you..or you'll take the L its that simple...I don't have to argue with you nikka

@Sly Cookin I hope your enjoying yourself :russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:childplease: ya'll do alot of talking..I'm about that action... Bucks user not playing cool...I hit up a COLI MEMBER and got him to join....nikkas still bytching... Maj just wants to kick people out so he can get players from they team :comeon: basically fucc boy shyt..you drafted your team...live by them....

People not playing games..well find some coli members to take they spot..because I'm the only dude outta us 3 thats been looking for COLI dudes ACTIVELY to join

Salute too other dudes who have requested they fam..friends..or whoever...

but all I hear is alot of fuccing whining and ain't none of ya'll my bytch...I don't have to deal with that shyt :mjpls:

actually, i think the 2 teams with the weakest rating should have first dibs at contracted teams....

the rest of the shyt u said i dont give a fukk about.

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
nikka chill... like i said cool move by addin rico... lets us know what u doing before u just go do it tho. point blank

Point blank or what living?? :stopitslime: I'm the one keeping this league alive...you know what..kick me and polo...and lets see how long this league last.... go head...I wanna bet coli cash on it

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Point blank or what living?? :stopitslime: I'm the one keeping this league alive...you know what..kick me and polo...and lets see how long this league last.... go head...I wanna bet coli cash on it

:huh: lol give a nikka some power.... lol once again like i said.. good move by adding dude... and whats up with your obsession with polo... if u callin dude a cheese n i dont agree, u would be hittin me up n shyt.. i called him BORDERLINE, and let it go.. other nikkas call him cheese, and me being a admin, I gotta deal with it.. unlike yall, i let dude slide, cuz 1. he cool and he play games.. and ok leave.. if that make u feeel any better lol wtf

:thumbsdown:

EDIT: and dont act like u the only nikka that put this shyt together lol foh

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
and @polo u dappin shyt.. nikkas done hit my pms talkin bout your cheese.. I aint even bring that shyt up.. me tryna be the cool nikka that I am, letting shyt go... so if u feel like if u leave the shyt will die.. u can go nikka.. straight up

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:huh: lol give a nikka some power.... lol once again like i said.. good move by adding dude... and whats up with your obsession with polo... if u callin dude a cheese n i dont agree, u would be hittin me up n shyt.. i called him BORDERLINE, and let it go.. other nikkas call him cheese, and me being a admin, I gotta deal with it.. unlike yall, i let dude slide, cuz 1. he cool and he play games.. and ok leave.. if that make u feeel any better lol wtf

EDIT: and dont act like u the only nikka that put this shyt together lol foh

:whoa: guys guys....we all want this league to last, so aint no need to get testy. Bucks dude got replaced cool. If somebody joins, give everybody the heads up so we can add dude or whatever.

If nikkas aint playing they games let it be known and we'll address it

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: guys guys....we all want this league to last, so aint no need to get testy. Bucks dude got replaced cool. If somebody joins, give everybody the heads up so we can add dude or whatever.

:clap:thats EXACTLY what im saying... nothin more nothin less

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin

Living you aint give me shyt...I proactively started tagging dudes thats why YOU asked ME to make the thread..so stop it B...You think I couldn't make the thread AND make the association ................sheeshh if I think about it I did YOU a favor

try to work with nikkas so everyone feels down and......................

the polo thing is neither here nor there ..I don't think what he does is a cheese....I just think some of ya'll aren't at the same level 2k wise as some of us...which is cool because people get better and learn...but how can you call him driving to the hole with wall a cheese...when half the fuccing league just picks and roll basically the whole game....

I'm the only nikka that calls plays like that so technically to me all you motherfuccaz are cheesing with that run back and forth bullshyt....you don't see me complaining tho...I learn how to stop it and move on

but plz don't think im attaching myself to Polo...thats the homie he cool..but if the league feel he cheese ok we can deal with it.....but stop fuccing complaining and find some new users...people have came in this thread asking to join other then me..who has tried to hit them back up??? nobody

and I aint say I'm leaving..dont twist my words..you said point blank as if you have some authority over me nikka....so I responded with KICK ME.........because I KNOW I'm the dude who tagged most of these dudes to join..I'm the dude getting coli names and putting them on the first page to try to make shyt easier.... like I said..out of us 3 ..I've been the most active ...so I could give a fucc less...I can take my talents somewhere else ..

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
and @polo u dappin shyt.. nikkas done hit my pms talkin bout your cheese.. I aint even bring that shyt up.. me tryna be the cool nikka that I am, letting shyt go... so if u feel like if u leave the shyt will die.. u can go nikka.. straight up

Lol, u think i give a fucc they talkin shyt bout me? Tell em to go and get their user up. Lmao. U bytches out there wanna complain use that energy and fix ur coaching profiles and user defense. Fuc i look alike not takin advantage of weak defense and matchups.

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin

sly I ain't gotta do shyt..no offense to you bro...I'm the one that got the coli list of names and teams on the first page...O now nikkas wanna come try and act like they trying to keep shyt in order :childplease: fucc outta here... should of been doing that.... if people want to know who is what team..go on the first page and get their coli names..because all future members will be coli members..since nikkas was bytching before

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Living you aint give me shyt...I proactively started tagging dudes thats why YOU asked ME to make the thread..so stop it B...You think I couldn't make the thread AND make the association ................

try to work with nikkas so everyone feels down and......................

the polo thing is neither here nor there ..I don't think what he does is a cheese....I just think some of ya'll aren't at the same level 2k wise as some of us...which is cool because people get better and learn...but how can you call him driving to the hole with wall a cheese...when half the fuccing league just picks and roll basically the whole game....

I'm the only nikka that calls plays like that so technically to me all you motherfuccaz are cheesing with that run back and forth bullshyt....you don't see me complaining tho...I learn how to stop it and move on

but plz don't think im attaching myself to Polo...thats the homie he cool..but if the league feel he cheese ok we can deal with it.....but stop fuccing complaining and find some new users...people have came in this thread asking to join other then me..who has tried to hit them back up??? nobody

and I aint say I'm leaving..dont twist my words..you said point blank as if you have some authority over me nikka....so I responded with KICK ME.........because I KNOW I'm the dude who tagged most of these dudes to join..I'm the dude getting coli names and putting them on the first page to try to make shyt easier.... like I said..out of us 3 ..I've been the most active ...so I could give a fucc less...I can take my talents somewhere else ..

:heh: i asked u to make the thread cuz u know more coli nikkas than me lol.. and u been taggin nikkas.. yeah u been doin what u supposed to be doin? majesty do sliders, me n u handle the rest lol..and i just brought polo up cuz of that brokewave shyt lol .. but do u breh.. u aint gonna break my heart mane

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Lol, u think i give a fucc they talkin shyt bout me? Tell em to go and get their user up. Lmao. U bytches out there wanna complain use that energy and fix ur coaching profiles and user defense. Fuc i look alike not takin advantage of weak defense and matchups.

I ain't say u gave a fukk.. but before u wanna come at me on some imma hater shyt.. imma let u know.. cuz if i followed what fresh and majesty said we'd do from the beginning you'd be kicked.. just keepin it funky with u since nikkas wanna turn shyt around on me lol:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: