The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
its time to pick this shyt up before it falls off.. whose the warriors? has anybody played them? what about teams like heat, suns, and bobcats???

Bobcat dude is cagematic, he's active and made a trade with me. What about this pacers dude who trolled us by picking top freshmen n sophmores:pachaha:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Bobcat dude is cagematic, he's active and made a trade with me. What about this pacers dude who trolled us by picking top freshmen n sophmores:pachaha:

oh okay just making sure... and yeah i edit my post and added pacers.. i sent him a message the other day he aint respond.. which sucks cuz he actually drafted a nice squad..

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
u say this now, fresh will prolly turn him to the darkside.

i feel like there should be contraction, 2 teams just cpu, then let peeople trade with the cpu

hey if ppl wanna do this then we can it doesnt matter to me.. better than it just be an inactive team

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
I know you see me in other games....U sending me invites while i'm playing other games..

:skip:

I sent you a request when you wasn't even in a game yet...but if you see me on...and I see you on... and you know we have a game that I keep resetting so neither of us take the loss...I would think you'd try to play that game....I added YOU ... so I'm sure you see me on

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
:skip:

I sent you a request when you wasn't even in a game yet...but if you see me on...and I see you on... and you know we have a game that I keep resetting so neither of us take the loss...I would think you'd try to play that game....I added YOU ... so I'm sure you see me on

Stop trolling..I see you on now sent you mad request and now you ghost not responding ...thats on you bruh..you got time to post but not respond to me on the game :russ:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
Stop trolling..I see you on now sent you mad request and now you ghost not responding ...thats on you bruh..you got time to post but not respond to me on the game :russ:

nikka....I'm posting because you wasn't answering me ...you didn't get my Xbox live message that said ???????????????????????????

and yeah now you gonna have to wait..I been on for 3 hours waiting fucc this look like...

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
nikka....I'm posting because you wasn't answering me ...you didn't get my Xbox live message that said ???????????????????????????

and yeah now you gonna have to wait..I been on for 3 hours waiting fucc this look like...

SMH....this the second time you pulled this stunt bozo

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
bruh we gotta keep each other in the loop shyt get confusing as fukk like that @FreshABM... the dude controllin bucks is that dude rico... when i played him it was actually a good game, so im cool with it.. u gotta let us know what u gonna be doin tho.. thats why i always ask yalll before doin something

tru... so can i kick rico :lolbron:

:childplease: ya'll do alot of talking..I'm about that action... Bucks user not playing cool...I hit up a COLI MEMBER and got him to join....nikkas still bytching... Maj just wants to kick people out so he can get players from they team :comeon: basically fucc boy shyt..you drafted your team...live by them....

People not playing games..well find some coli members to take they spot..because I'm the only dude outta us 3 thats been looking for COLI dudes ACTIVELY to join

Salute too other dudes who have requested they fam..friends..or whoever...

but all I hear is alot of fuccing whining and ain't none of ya'll my bytch...I don't have to deal with that shyt :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
:childplease: ya'll do alot of talking..I'm about that action... Bucks user not playing cool...I hit up a COLI MEMBER and got him to join....nikkas still bytching... Maj just wants to kick people out so he can get players from they team :comeon: basically fucc boy shyt..you drafted your team...live by them....

People not playing games..well find some coli members to take they spot..because I'm the only dude outta us 3 thats been looking for COLI dudes ACTIVELY to join

Salute too other dudes who have requested they fam..friends..or whoever...

but all I hear is alot of fuccing whining and ain't none of ya'll my bytch...I don't have to deal with that shyt :mjpls:

nikka chill... like i said cool move by addin rico... lets us know what u doing before u just go do it tho. point blank