The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:pachaha: dawg the only way wall gets in the hole is if u dnt guard the paint. Blazers tryna play up close on wall from the three point line like ima pop it with him, yeah ima go to the hole if i beat him off the dribble. Its his job to switch to gasol and play d... Lol dawg we just goin bacc and forth. Make ur mind kicc me or dont its on u.. But u mite want kicc several users from the league as well, with the whole inside cheese .

:whoo:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha: dawg the only way wall gets in the hole is if u dnt guard the paint. Blazers tryna play up close on wall from the three point line like ima pop it with him, yeah ima go to the hole if i beat him off the dribble. Its his job to switch to gasol and play d... Lol dawg we just goin bacc and forth. Make ur mind kicc me or dont its on u.. But u mite want kicc several users from the league as well, with the whole inside cheese .

i already told u wassup far as the kickin... chill with the turbo mash... oh yeah its easier to stop an inside cheese than holding turbo and runnin to the hole with a superstar player btw

:cheers:

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
i already told u wassup far as the kickin... chill with the turbo mash... oh yeah its easier to stop an inside cheese than holding turbo and runnin to the hole with a superstar player btw

:cheers:

Lmao, its easier to stop inside cheese with a pf and c ?? Lol im done dawg

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
@Majestyx is their a way u can mess with the sliders to put up more of a stop vs, turbo spam and inside cheese?

Last edited by a moderator:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
@Majestyx is their a way u can mess with the sliders to put up more of a stop vs, turbo spam and inside cheese?

cant do anything about turbo. as far as inside cheese.. i'll investigate, but i have a feeling that cats might start missing LOTS of open layups. but i'll check.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
cant do anything about turbo. as far as inside cheese.. i'll investigate, but i have a feeling that cats might start missing LOTS of open layups. but i'll check.

well at the end of the day they are kinda 1 in the same... both of em equals to scoring in the paint... maybe contact or computer defense awareness idk.. but ok cool

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Say brehs, I got a friend trying to join.... im gonna get him to post on here. Which teams are available so I can let him know the rosters?

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Say brehs, I got a friend trying to join.... im gonna get him to post on here. Which teams are available so I can let him know the rosters?

the bucks are prob gonna be open by the end of the night.. i think the rest are users im not sure, id have to get on and check

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
uh, the bucks were kicked and got replaced.. i guess since u didnt doit, fresh put one of his goons in...

:whoo: i wanna kick who is the bucks now, just cuz it wasnt in this thread

bruh we gotta keep each other in the loop shyt get confusing as fukk like that @FreshABM... the dude controllin bucks is that dude rico... when i played him it was actually a good game, so im cool with it.. u gotta let us know what u gonna be doin tho.. thats why i always ask yalll before doin something

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
bruh we gotta keep each other in the loop shyt get confusing as fukk like that @FreshABM... the dude controllin bucks is that dude rico... when i played him it was actually a good game, so im cool with it.. u gotta let us know what u gonna be doin tho.. thats why i always ask yalll before doin something

tru... so can i kick rico :lolbron:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
its time to pick this shyt up before it falls off.. whose the warriors? has anybody played them? what about teams like heat, suns, Celtics,grizzlies,hornets and pacers???