The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
v5W2B.gif

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Lol dont start breh... U had ur earl watson defending me, wtf u thinking? & then u dont make adjustments? Then up by 8? U deserve that lost. Want some tips fuccboy? Do user defense instead of relying on ur cpu.

Wall 4 mvp

Like I said man, I really dont care. good game.
I made adjustments, double teamed, had Tony Allen on you and nikka was still droppin buckets.

just lettin everybody know.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I made adjustments, double teamed, had Tony Allen on you and nikka was still droppin buckets.

aite @polo.... i was called a hater when i said it.. this like the 3rd or 4th person... im being lenient as fukk because u actually play your games, even tho i said cheese would be kicked on sight... one more person complain imma have to do that mane.. you good enough to not have to do that shyt mane :what:

Last edited by a moderator:

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state

Lol u didnt double team me at all lyin ass. Breh u had rubio and watson on me dont front..

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
aite @polo.... i was called a hater when i said it.. this like the 3rd or 4th person... im being lenient as fukk because u actually play your games, even tho i said cheese would be kicked on sight... one more person complain imma have to do that mane.. you good enough to not have to do that shyt mane :what:

Lol its whatever dawg kicc me now i aint trippin. Not my fault dudes dont wanna user.. U know first hand , u stopped john wall in our game and what happ? I lost.... If dudes cant make adjustments like u , jazz, and wiz wtf u want me to do? Not use wall?! If anthony,kobe,durant and james get hot, do i expect the other user not to go to em?! Nah i just gta make adjusments

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Lol its whatever dawg kicc me now i aint trippin. Not my fault dudes dont wanna user.. U know first hand , u stopped john wall in our game and what happ? I lost.... If dudes cant make adjustments like u , jazz, and wiz wtf u want me to do? Not use wall?! If anthony,kobe,durant and james get hot, do i expect the other user not to go to em?! Nah i just gta make adjusments

nah if he talkin bout what i was its not that wall scorin, its where hes just gettin the ball and sprintin to the basket and just scoring, cuz in 2k athleticism > smarts ... its not that your scorin alot, its how your scorin.. dont act like we hatin on u.. callin a spade a spade

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

bruh cmon now, you're not impossible to beat. hell i had the lead with less than a minute. but that shyt is a fukking hassle to spend all game chasing john wall. its not realistic.

You get a defensive rebound and take off and use animations and collisions to your advantage. for me it is what it is, I'm just calling it like I see it.

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
bruh cmon now, you're not impossible to beat. hell i had the lead with less than a minute. but that shyt is a fukking hassle to spend all game chasing john wall. its not realistic.

You get a defensive rebound and take off and use animations and collisions to your advantage. for me it is what it is, I'm just calling it like I see it.

So you and @livindajetlife tellin me, usin matchups and advantages is fuccin cheesing? Breh , YOU NEED to make adjusments. Adjustments is not just putting a defender... Use your coach profiles, use defensive plays, shyt, switch to a bigman and clog the paint...

And yo jet, when raptors said you run the same attač and dish move.... That aint cheesin?! Dudes be cheesin against me but i just stfu and let em play.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
So you and @livindajetlife tellin me, usin matchups and advantages is fuccin cheesing? Breh , YOU NEED to make adjusments. Adjustments is not just putting a defender... Use your coach profiles, use defensive plays, shyt, switch to a bigman and clog the paint...

And yo jet, when raptors said you run the same attač and dish move.... That aint cheesin?! Dudes be cheesin against me but i just stfu and let em play.

are u not readin what im sayin lol? and raptors were just salty i ended his streak.. he beat me doin that, so yeah i did it to him.. he saw that shyt wont no fun.. noone in any of the leagues has called me a cheeser.. what about u?

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
are u not readin what im sayin lol? and raptors were just salty i ended his streak.. he beat me doin that, so yeah i did it to him.. he saw that shyt wont no fun.. noone in any of the leagues has called me a cheeser.. what about u?

Im reading what u sayin, but u not listenin to me breh.. U just hearin what u hearin. If jeff can hold wall to 7 points... Why cant this bul who got gasol and love do it?! Seems like these dudes wanna rely on cpu more than themselves... Blazers had a 8 pt lead with bout a bucc 15... I made adjustmnts to stop his damn inside game which he relied on all game. He coulda done the same

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Im reading what u sayin, but u not listenin to me breh.. U just hearin what u hearin. If jeff can hold wall to 7 points... Why cant this bul who got gasol and love do it?! Seems like these dudes wanna rely on cpu more than themselves... Blazers had a 8 pt lead with bout a bucc 15... I made adjustmnts to stop his damn inside game which he relied on all game. He coulda done the same

aite look... jeff and him are not the same person.. some ppl can stop certain types of cheese better than others, just like at the end of the day some of us are better 2k players than others... i know wall ya star player n shyt.. but u gotta chill with that turbo all game goin straight to the hole.. after awhile its like fukk it ill let computer guard em cuz this shyt fake (thats how i be anyways)

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
but to keep it 100 if you wanna be technical i guess we weren't specific enough on what is cheese and wat isn't.. i just figured everyone already knew... which apparently they dont :yeshrug:

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
aite look... jeff and him are not the same person.. some ppl can stop certain types of cheese better than others, just like at the end of the day some of us are better 2k players than others... i know wall ya star player n shyt.. but u gotta chill with that turbo all game goin straight to the hole.. after awhile its like fukk it ill let computer guard em cuz this shyt fake (thats how i be anyways)

:pachaha: dawg the only way wall gets in the hole is if u dnt guard the paint. Blazers tryna play up close on wall from the three point line like ima pop it with him, yeah ima go to the hole if i beat him off the dribble. Its his job to switch to gasol and play d... Lol dawg we just goin bacc and forth. Make ur mind kicc me or dont its on u.. But u mite want kicc several users from the league as well, with the whole inside cheese .