The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
yeah i sent him a message imma see what he say.. in the mean time if u know of anyone wanting to join let em know a team gonna be open more then likely... thats goes for all of yall, i repeat if u know anyone wanting to join a teams gonna be open

ON THE COLI

nets on

i have no problem with there being CPU teams, only 16 teams make the playoffs, i just dont wanna have to play the cpu in the playoffs

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
@Bows Jones yo monroe for cousins ? More potential better shot and rebounder? shyt i'll throw a picc in foru

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Man this dude with the Magic is so fukking cheesy yo! :russ:

I'm not one to snitch. I'm not even mad I lost, I lose a lot of games. But having to spend the entire game defending John Wall cheese isn't fun.

shyt had me like :dwillhuh: nikka was just running in the paint every play doing windmills.

39 points breh. :wow2:

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
Man this dude with the Magic is so fukking cheesy yo! :russ:

I'm not one to snitch. I'm not even mad I lost, I lose a lot of games. But having to spend the entire game defending John Wall cheese isn't fun.

shyt had me like :dwillhuh: nikka was just running in the paint every play doing windmills.

39 points breh. :wow2:

Lol dont start breh... U had ur earl watson defending me, wtf u thinking? & then u dont make adjustments? Then up by 8? U deserve that lost. Want some tips fuccboy? Do user defense instead of relying on ur cpu.

Wall 4 mvp