The New PS5 is a downgrade, Sony foul y'all

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m cool with having 1st party games:umad:

You might get to touch god of war and spider-man in a couple of years

I already played them on ps4 pro, God of war overrated, wouldn't play it again on PC

I'm looking forward the evitable spider-man port

I may have to wait, you however will never experience Spider-man in Native 4k 120fps, or Horizon Zero Dawn running at smooth 90fps in native 4k with Ultra HD textures

I use to be a console head, I didn't switch to 2017, and never looked back, you will grow up one day too and leave the kids toys behind

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The whole point of being on PC is playing ports in their best forum

all the budgets for videogames are dedicated to consoles, if you really supported gaming you would want the best possible version of the game to be playable no matter what the platform

but you cool with checker board 4k

ain't nobody begging, I can wait, on the best version, there's too many games out, I ain't like yall that sit on library of games you don't even have time to play

but eventually all sony games will be on PC, they were merely testing the market and it was success, I can see a sony store for PC next year or the year after
No developer is going to waste money targeting the very, very small percentage of people who have $2/$3k video cards. You should be happy that consoles exists. DLSS is image reconstruction as well, so I don't know why you're trying to put down checkerboarding.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I already played them on ps4 pro, God of war overrated, wouldn't play it again on PC

I'm looking forward the evitable spider-man port

I may have to wait, you however will never experience Spider-man in Native 4k 120fps, or Horizon Zero Dawn running at smooth 90fps in native 4k with Ultra HD textures

I use to be a console head, I didn't switch to 2017, and never looked back, you will grow up one day too and leave the kids toys behind

Without those kids toys you would never get games outside of CRPG’s, Strategy games, and Sims. You should be thankful sony is making those games for you to eventually play in the distant future on your decked out computer

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Without those kids toys you would never get games outside of CRPG’s, Strategy games, and Sims. You should be thankful sony is making those games for you to eventually play in the distant future on your decked out computer

Let's not forget the smorgasbord of indies that they deck out their PCs the most on to play SNES graphics games at a billion fps.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ya cuz Bungie, Valve, CDProjektRed, Bethesda, id Software, etc wasnt droppin hits on computers before console ports years later huh.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ya cuz Bungie, Valve, CDProjektRed, Bethesda, id Software, etc wasnt droppin hits on computers before console ports years later huh.

the market for pc games expanded with the popularity of console gaming. Those companies would be shells of who they are now without console gaming

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the market for pc games expanded with the popularity of console gaming. Those companies would be shells of who they are now without console gaming
gaming got more popular so people made more money, i know.

dont change the fact Publishers were selling millions of copies of games on PCs since forever. Yall act like pc gaming wasnt mainstream till the last decade.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

dont change the fact Publishers were selling millions of copies of games on PCs since forever. Yall act like pc gaming wasnt mainstream till the last decade.

Never said that, but console gaming has been mainstream for almost as long.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Apparently the internals on the new PlayStation are running -10c cooler according to this guy. :sas2:

Now this nikka had his uncle make a fake video :bryan:

PC gaming isn't mainstream now. I know online you'll like to act like it is but in the real world I've never seen somebody be like "yo let's get on our PCs and meet up"

Never heard a guy say "what's your steam name"

I know nikkaz with steam accounts but they keep that on the low. Basically PC gamers move like closet homosexuals. One day they'll just come out the closet and be like "Hey fellas, I'm PC now"

Ol non binary gamers on that side :troll:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Now this nikka had his uncle make a fake video :bryan:

PC gaming isn't mainstream now. I know online you'll like to act like it is but in the real world I've never seen somebody be like "yo let's get on our PCs and meet up"

Never heard a guy say "what's your steam name"

I know nikkaz with steam accounts but they keep that on the low. Basically PC gamers move like closet homosexuals. One day they'll just come out the closet and be like "Hey fellas, I'm PC now"

Ol non binary gamers on that side :troll:

ya, lan parties were never a thing.

Ya, outside of the internet, nobody’s heard of games like Warcraft.

You sure showed me