The New PS5 is a downgrade, Sony foul y'all

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
9 degrees Fahrenheit is a big difference and that does not include SSD installation. I would say Sony design for this new system is fukking horrible. Worst system they have designed.

Comparing the temperatures to Xbox is retarded due to Xbox having more powerful components but have a ventilation system included in the design of the actual system. The cooling design is top tech in the world. Sony need to copy when revisions are in store a couple of years from now

Xbots are morons
Perfect timing here

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe in mid-generation upgrades

I hope Sony just release their exclusives on PC at the same time, they are two different markets

ths ps5 is what the ps4 pro should've been, I was about to cop one from scalper just play miles morales to find out the shyt not 4k 60fps

its only 60fs in performance and native 4k mode is 30fps, they been false advertising the shyt outta this everywhere

the damn performane ray tracing mode is the same graphics as the base ps4 at 60fps with the bullshyt raytracing reflections, and it's still dynamic resolution and drops down to 1080p at points

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I hope Sony just release their exclusives on PC at the same time, they are two different markets

ths ps5 is what the ps4 pro should've been, I was about to cop one from scalper just play miles morales to find out the shyt not 4k 60fps

its only 60fs in performance and native 4k mode is 30fps, they been false advertising the shyt outta this everywhere

the damn performane ray tracing mode is the same graphics as the base ps4 at 60fps with the bullshyt raytracing reflections, and it's still dynamic resolution and drops down to 1080p at points
Wait for the ps5 pro.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait for the ps5 pro.

Hopefully by then Sony fully integrated in PC so I don't have to

Death Stranding, Days Gone, and Horizon Zero Dawn were phenomenal ports

I could imagine how good spider-man would look at 120fps, they gotta do it for the spirit gaming, we buy this hardware to experience the game in its best possible forum, it ain't no staying involve and feel the same way for the xbox games like horizon

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hopefully by then Sony fully integrated in PC so I don't have to

Death Stranding, Days Gone, and Horizon Zero Dawn were phenomenal ports

I could imagine how good spider-man would look at 120fps, they gotta do it for the spirit gaming, we buy this hardware to experience the game in its best possible forum, it ain't no staying involve and feel the same way for the xbox games like horizon

PC Stans:mjlol:

Port begging ass nikkas :feedme:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
PC Stans:mjlol:

Port begging ass nikkas :feedme:

The whole point of being on PC is playing ports in their best forum

all the budgets for videogames are dedicated to consoles, if you really supported gaming you would want the best possible version of the game to be playable no matter what the platform

but you cool with checker board 4k

ain't nobody begging, I can wait, on the best version, there's too many games out, I ain't like yall that sit on library of games you don't even have time to play

but eventually all sony games will be on PC, they were merely testing the market and it was success, I can see a sony store for PC next year or the year after

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The whole point of being on PC is playing ports in their best forum

all the budgets for videogames are dedicated to consoles, if you really supported gaming you would want the best possible version of the game to be playable no matter what the platform

but you cool with checker board 4k
I’m cool with having 1st party games:umad:

You might get to touch god of war and spider-man in a couple of years