The New PS5 is a downgrade, Sony foul y'all

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
ya, lan parties were never a thing.

Ya, outside of the internet, nobody’s heard of games like Warcraft.

You sure showed me
lan parties, did they have fliers too?
I never said these things didn't exist so let's not move the goalpost that far :stop:

You played Warcraft? We just different, see me? I'm aware of everything gaming wise. I know for a fact nobody I ever came around that I felt was cool was into shyt like that. I'm black, got a New York state of mind, I like p*ssy, sports, new p*ssy, I like to laugh, have fun, new experiences with new people. Expanding my horizons.

NOT BEING HUNCHED OVER A PC MONITOR SPENDING 100s OF HOURS PLAYING A SINGLE GAME

Which I see y'all wear like a badge of honor :gucci:
And hardcore PC gamers more times than not fit that description.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never said these things didn't exist so let's not move the goalpost that far :stop:

You played Warcraft? We just different, see me? I'm aware of everything gaming wise. I know for a fact nobody I ever came around that I felt was cool was into shyt like that. I'm black, got a New York state of mind, I like p*ssy, sports, new p*ssy, I like to laugh, have fun, new experiences with new people. Expanding my horizons.

NOT BEING HUNCHED OVER A PC MONITOR SPENDING 100s OF HOURS PLAYING A SINGLE GAME

just hook your pc up to your tv tho n use a wireless keyboard or xbox controller. Thats what i do:leostare:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Trust me, it's not as bad as being hunched over a Best Buy kiosk like you do. I know it was painful for a while last year not being able to go to Best Buy to play games.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
just hook your pc up to your tv tho n use a wireless keyboard or xbox controller. Thats what i do:leostare:
Straight sucka shyt :steviej:
Trust me, it's not as bad as being hunched over a Best Buy kiosk like you do. I know it was painful for a while last year not being able to go to Best Buy to play games.
I guess that was some "PC" humor :yawn:
I see you got tekashi to cosign you. That's when you know you flopped when you get sympathy laughs from Gizmo Duck :damn:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Straight sucka shyt :steviej:

I guess that was some "PC" humor :yawn:
I see you got tekashi to cosign you. That's when you know you flopped when you get sympathy laughs from Gizmo Duck :damn:
The only pc humor is the pc setup you got behind you in this vid

Prolly got an old taco bell cup on the gpu n spilled pepto bismol on the radiator. I see why you hate pc, id be pissed with that rig setup too:gag:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
The only pc humor is the pc setup you got behind you in this vid

Prolly got an old taco bell cup on the gpu n spilled pepto bismol on the radiator. I see why you hate pc, id be pissed with that rig setup too:gag:

Is that really @PS5 :picard:? I don't feel so good making fun of him anymore :mjcry:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Is that really @PS5 :picard:? I don't feel so good making fun of him anymore :mjcry:
I'm a beautiful black man, you're a silhouette behind a computer screen afraid to show yourself. Do you have people trying to kill you, are you a celebrity or are you just insecure?

Pic :hula: or go ask the wizard for courage

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
embarrassed but not surprised that people think console carries PC

gotta be broke forever or wild young to even entertain that shyt .. PC has always had shyt first
but average people wouldnt know that since everyone didnt hop on the internet till 2000
people been doing this since late 80s

nikkas just be saying anything so they can put dikk in their mouth quicker ... its big nasty