The New PS5 is a downgrade, Sony foul y'all

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I don’t get it in the very same test it showed that the ps5 still runs much cooler than the series x

E99wauJX0AoGugq

Play Skyrim Remastered Anniversary Edition of the Year and Century part 20 while cooking a stir fry on the shyt:wow:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
looks like I’ll be holding onto my OG models even if sony do eventually sell “slim” units or start selling different color PS5s…just waiting to see if they will sell their own custom plates…that’s the only change I want to make to it…I don’t foresee a “pro” unit this gen

They need to come out with a Pro version, they'd better. Hell is the point of Ray tracing when you gotta run 30fps?:gucci:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don’t get it in the very same test it showed that the ps5 still runs much cooler than the series x

E99wauJX0AoGugq
What game was the PS5 running?
I can guarantee you it wasn't gears 5 :mjlol:
I got about 100 more questions like instead of providing a credible link he went out his way to post a cropped image of a nikka saying "I tested the heat with my phone"

And this was enough for a Sony Stan to go "well see it's been debunked!!!"
Don't believe me?
negged for ruining @PS5 troll attempt
:picard:

That thing really is a air fryer
Don’t understand what a heat sink is and think that it’s worse when it’s actually better, brehs…
:snooze:
These nikkaz don't operate in realities, now it's a better heatsink and the 10 degrees hotter while idle is a reflection of how the same wattage and size fan blows cooler on the chip itself even tho it's 10 degrees hotter. All that instead of facing reality :wow:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Not the first time. Remember when the OG PS3 had all them extra features and they cut the features down and removed OtherOS?
The launch PS3 had a whole PS2 built inside of it. And an extra 2 USB ports amongst other things. Issue was people was bytching about the price. The shyt had a Blu Ray built in as well that was better than standalone blu ray players that costed more money. But people wanted a price reduction. So they stripped the PS3 down. And reduced the price.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
9 degrees Fahrenheit is a big difference and that does not include SSD installation. I would say Sony design for this new system is fukking horrible. Worst system they have designed.

Comparing the temperatures to Xbox is retarded due to Xbox having more powerful components but have a ventilation system included in the design of the actual system. The cooling design is top tech in the world. Sony need to copy when revisions are in store a couple of years from now

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The launch PS3 had a whole PS2 built inside of it. And an extra 2 USB ports amongst other things. Issue was people was bytching about the price. The shyt had a Blu Ray built in as well that was better than standalone blu ray players that costed more money. But people wanted a price reduction. So they stripped the PS3 down. And reduced the price.
Uh that's cap. It was called the EE chip (emotion engine) and that chip only cost Sony something insanely low like $6? Maybe $13 but not more. I just know it was seriously cheap and the reason fire the removal is the same reason why the PS5 isn't backwards compatible. Smarten up spilz :martin:
Xbots are morons
The PS5 is big as shyt, even bigger than the PS3/Foreman grill :what:
Speaking of which have you played it yet? Been on you about it almost two years now.
Started it up a couple days ago with my lady, we can only play late night because of the kids. We on act 2 at the moment :manny: