The New Girl Season 5 Thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As for Winston if he winds up with Nasim then great, but i wouldn't be shocked if he ends up with another crazy cat woman.
I mean at the end of the show.

I can see the series ending with him and Nasim as a couple or him with some bad chick that's cool as hell.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Cece and Winston pairing together was great, even if it led to her getting a wedding dress that made her look like a rich person from The Hunger Games :mjlol:

Cool to see Bill Burr pop back up for another episode even though he was trying to get Nick to bang his wife :skip:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought they handled the introduction of the Megan Fox character well.

When Schmidt started doing Nick Cannon's solo from Drumline to process Regan and Cece hooking up in the past :deadrose:

Regan: Is that a bowl of mashed potatoes on your bed

Winston: Let's hope to God it is :lupe:

Also liked them bringing back Winston's partner. They should use her more.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I thought they handled the introduction of the Megan Fox character well.

When Schmidt started doing Nick Cannon's solo from Drumline to process Regan and Cece hooking up in the past :deadrose:

Regan: Is that a bowl of mashed potatoes on your bed

Winston: Let's hope to God it is :lupe:

Also liked them bringing back Winston's partner. They should use her more.
Nick, Winston, & Schmidt were hilarious the entire episode. I do see Winston hooking up with his partner by seasons end, but maybe that's wishful thinking since i don't want him near my Sasha.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
What season finale shenanigans will keep them from making it down the aisle?...:lupe:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I think they will wind up getting married, they've already broken them up too many times.
I feel like it might just screw up they dynamic. What are they gonna do move them across the hall? The show literally becomes Friends at that point. Outside of bringing back Coach their marriage switches things up.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I feel like it might just screw up they dynamic. What are they gonna do move them across the hall? The show literally becomes Friends at that point. Outside of bringing back Coach their marriage switches things up.

It doesn't have to though, even if they move out and get their own place the group can still hang out and interact with each other all the time. They already spent a lot of time at the bar now as well.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't like how it seems like they're making it a point to make Winston out to be a giant loser. They've always poked fun at him, but this season seems to be excessive. As for tonight's episode the funniest part was Schmidt finding out about the tree house, and Winston finding out Schmidt knew about it.