The New Girl Season 5 Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

February 23, 2016: Last year Megan Fox announced that she and actor Brian Austin Green were getting divorced. Now it seems like Megan has a new man in her life. According to reports, Megan is now dating actor Damon Wayans Jr . . . and the two are IN LOVE.

Here is what OK MAGAZINE is reporting:

Sources say Megan Fox is smitten with Damon Wayans Jr. after filming her five-episode stint on New Girl. “They had an immediate connection,” reveals an on-set source, who notes that while Damon, 33, is no longer on the show, he often stops by after shooting Brooklyn Nine-Nine nearby. “He started bringing her breakfast in the morning, and they would hang out in her trailer. I think they really bonded over being single parents . . . it’s only a matter of time before they started hooking up . . . that is, if they haven’t already.”

:ohhh: @TheNatureBoy

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
@satam55 Coach and Reagan :ehh:

Ali has a boyfriend, Winston can't catch a break :martin:. Seeing him in the LAPD sweatshirt reminded me the show is set in LA because it's never something I really think about for the show.

Nick doing the moonwalk again when flustered by Reagan was a nice call back :mjlol:

Always Sunny gang did a better job of harmonizing to Boyz II Men though.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
That was one of the funniest episodes of the season.

Nick getting attacked in the basement by the rat and his feud with Regan over the Cool Ranch :russ:, but getting the kiss at the end :obama:

Winston trying out his different cop voices in the bathroom :mjlol:

Schmidt saying his Jew fro had me looking like a 70s divorce attorney :skip:

A testament to the show that you can just keep them in the loft and give them funny stuff to do and an episode will turn out good.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
That was one of the funniest episodes of the season.

Nick getting attacked in the basement by the rat and his feud with Regan over the Cool Ranch :russ:, but getting the kiss at the end :obama:

Winston trying out his different cop voices in the bathroom :mjlol:

Schmidt saying his Jew fro had me looking like a 70s divorce attorney :skip:

A testament to the show that you can just keep them in the loft and give them funny stuff to do and an episode will turn out good.

I was skeptical about them bringing in Megan Fox but I've liked her character a lot. When she sprayed that dude with the fire extinguisher over the A/C :russ:

Winston and Nick were on fire this episode. My DVR cut the show off right after Winston started directing traffic, so I missed the end :mjcry:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
:laff: Dunston, spent the whole time describing a penis, he knows too much about the flasher.

Dunston being night blind and not being able to find the bathroom :mjlol:. I like Winston's old partner, but Dunston sticking around for a few episodes would have been funny. Winston should have told her he's not trying to hear about her boyfriend's ass though :francis:

Jesse from Saved by the Bell would still get it :ehh:

Winston and Nick discussing being in Cece's apartment

Winston: I've been in hear like twice :ld:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Dunston kills it on VEEP. Love his pairing with Winston. Wish he could stick around.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
New Girl kills it again, Nick becoming emotionally attached to the flasher and Winston & Dunston teaming up had me crying. Did y'all notice the low key hate Jess has for the Cece & Winston friendship?

How is Winston a bridesmaid? :russ: