You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
Nick used to be my favorite character but Winston takes the crown
tumblr_o0iefiqPQe1qisc9uo1_500.gif

tumblr_o0iefiqPQe1qisc9uo2_500.gif

I gotta :salute: to whoever does the casting on this show. Every single female they had on has been :noah:

Winston definitely came for the top spot.

Gave us the classic gifs, too:

anigif_enhanced-30333-1395194910-5.gif

anigif_enhanced-24464-1395195497-1.gif

anigif_enhanced-17309-1395196297-5.gif

giphy.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I wasn't really feeling this episode :yeshrug:

Schmidt trying to coach Nick on being a manager had predictable results and wasn't really that funny. Every time I look at Cece it is hard to believe she couldn't find work as a model anymore :wow:.

Jess' plot was a little bitter, but her guy being a dud and the parents being fun to hang out with was just alright. Winston mentioned Casey, so hopefully she comes back in later episodes.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, I completely spaced and forgot about last night's episode. I was catching up on Survivor before Fox deletes it from On Demand.

This episode is killing me. From Flip & Nancy being the s h i t to Jess and then Winston falling in love with them, I almost couldn't handle it. Winston is the MVP and he and Jess are an underrated team. Winston and Ferguson got me dying. When Winston and Jess were fawning over Schmidt and CeCe's relationship in the bar was so damn funny. These guys are in sync and it translates so well on the screen.

CeCe still looks amazing. Especially when she took off that polo. Dope to see the female cop from Mulaney show up again. I would love to smash on a three day weekend. I seen that look Jess gave Winston. He hit that back in the day. That break dance scene. Yo, they killed this joint. They need to transition Nick back into some form of law and isn't CeCe supposed to be in college? I guess they won't revisit that until after the wedding.

Great episode.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I wasn't really feeling this episode :yeshrug:

Schmidt trying to coach Nick on being a manager had predictable results and wasn't really that funny. Every time I look at Cece it is hard to believe she couldn't find work as a model anymore :wow:.

Jess' plot was a little bitter, but her guy being a dud and the parents being fun to hang out with was just alright. Winston mentioned Casey, so hopefully she comes back in later episodes.
What a surprise, an episode with not a lot for Winston to do wasn't good...

GIVE HIM THE BALL AND GET OUT THE WAY...

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Cece beefing with Nick was the funniest part of the episode, also when Nick gave Jess a carton of smokes to act as currency doing jury duty :mjlol:.

Winston: Hate is what you got you there, but love is what's going to get you out :wow: