The New Girl Season 5 Thread

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This opening scene is one of the reasons why this show is so damn good.

Nice throwback to Winston and the Construction look when he smashed ol girl with the fine ass roommate. Nick Vs. CeCe is a classic battle that I never saw coming. Why the hell is she back to wearing those damn glasses with no glass? I'm sure it's an issue with glare from/ for the cameras but that s h i t is wild corny.

Nick's impression of CeCe saying "Pakistani", LOLOLOL!

"Who's side are you on?" "[Low Voice] Justice. [/Low Voice]

That damn advice bowl at the end with all that dumb ass advice they were giving her. Another knock out episode.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last episode was good :ehh:
Nick vs. CeCe was interesting because they don't interact that much on the show.
They're chemistry was pretty good together.
I was :ohhh: when they said Nick and CeCe were virtually the same person.
Jess is literally the mom of the house :russ:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
"Schmidt what did you do":russ: Winston is seriously the most consistently funniest person on television. Nick & Cece are the same but Cece is boring, Nick is hilarious as evidence of the clothes pile scene.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
quoting Pacino :heh:

That part was so :skip:, especially the nice ass line from Heat. The gimmick of them rooting out the room to different guests while Jess is gone is interesting, the collection of people they had was a mish mash. Brendon at the end :huhldup:

Casey breaking up with Winston :to:, but at least he made her cry in the end. When he jumped out of the bushes :lolbron:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show's chemistry is amazingly in sync and the characters are great to watch. Every episode I bust out laughing at least three times. Casey lookeded hella good. Damn.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Winston steals the show again :blessed:

:noah: at Kumiko in the towel.
Winston has honestly never had a bad episode. I don't like that they keep giving him failed relationships though, and i know this next one will end the same way. Watch his longest relationship be with some dumpy looking bytch. The scene where Cece was telling him to stay in his lane was all kinds of:camby:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Winston has honestly never had a bad episode. I don't like that they keep giving him failed relationships though, and i know this next one will end the same way. Watch his longest relationship be with some dumpy looking bytch. The scene where Cece was telling him to stay in his lane was all kinds of:camby:
Winston is either gonna end up with his partner or a bad one.

Rocky 5:what:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Winston is either gonna end up with his partner or a bad one.

Rocky 5:what:
Schmidt's reaction when he said "of all the Rocky's":russ: As for Winston if he winds up with Nasim then great, but i wouldn't be shocked if he ends up with another crazy cat woman.