The N-Word is a Low IQ, clown word that you hold an existential L if you use it

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
I only use it with close family, sometimes it makes a joke hit harder especially when you clown on somebody:lolbron:

There's no point wasting energy on this issue. Its a runaway train that you can't stop.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Im just curious, to all the people saying im dumb.

Do you get offended if someone non-black calls you that word? And if so, how would you justify its a bad word for them but a good word for us?

I genuinely, non trolling, would like to know.
I’m not a child who gets offended by words. I know how to roast the shyt out of non blacks with an arsenal of my jokes that’ll get under their skin way more because resorting to the n word in a negative way , is lazy, low iq imo

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Bro are you using Rappers as the model for what we should do as a race?? I have an ENTIRE beef with hip hop culture in general, im an R&B fan. So maybe thats why i dont “get it” i can admit,

(i listen to Stevie Wonder, DeBarge, Janet Jackson, Guy, SWV, Brandy, Luther Vandross etc type music)
you referenced rap as part of your little argument in the op though. Then try to shut down somebody using rap as a reference. Who's low IQ here? :what:

igottabaldhead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Tri State Area
No fukk that

Why do they wanna say it in the first place?

ok i’ll give my guess. I played football, our lockerroom pump up songs were like 90% popular rap songs, which basically all use the n word (rick ross, kanye, meek mill etc) our team and coaches were all mixed.

I vividly remember cringing watching my nonblack teammates and coaches use the word in the rap verses.

I remember my black teammates being like “ahhhh you cant use that word” and them being like “why we’re all listening to the same song”

thats just ONE example in my youth that started me seeing the word differently.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Im just curious, to all the people saying im dumb.

Do you get offended if someone non-black calls you that word? And if so, how would you justify its a bad word for them but a good word for us?

I genuinely, non trolling, would like to know.
Family members call each other names all the time out of affection that wouldn't fly from other people

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
TTO8BnJ.gif

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I promised Dave I'd never use the phrase "fukk nikka"
He said, "Think about what you saying: "fukk nikkas"
No better than Samuel on the Django
No better than a white man with slave boats"
-Kendrick Lamar, i

:ufdup:
I don't have a problem with us sayin nikka, but I have been using it less and less I'm kinda done with it

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
ok i’ll give my guess. I played football, our lockerroom pump up songs were like 90% popular rap songs, which basically all use the n word (rick ross, kanye, meek mill etc) our team and coaches were all mixed.

I vividly remember cringing watching my nonblack teammates and coaches use the word in the rap verses.

I remember my black teammates being like “ahhhh you cant use that word” and them being like “why we’re all listening to the same song”

And instead of checking them on that you're trying to police and discuss respectability politics with other black people after the fact?

Truly a c00n's mentality. Handle your business.

Tbh you sound like one of them nikkas who never heard the n word said by his family growing up then decided to start saying it in school to fit in.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

yall was too scared to tell the white people to stop. so like always people turn it into "black people saying makes other people say it". Like these people are not in control of their own mouths. When they pulled that "it's in the song" just say "so?...why do you need to say it?" How hard is that? And if they say "Well you get to blah blah blah..." then its "we not talking about me we talking about YOU sayin it".

how hard is that?