The N-Word is a Low IQ, clown word that you hold an existential L if you use it

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stopped using that word 19 years ago after briefly using it for a year or two. A lot of uneducated and ignorant motherfukkers use that word anyway.

And the sad part is you'll have a lot people clowning you for not disrespecting yourself, allowing yourself to be disrespected or respecting yourself and your peers that not referring them to that word. They on the other hand think it's normal or acceptable if you diss yourself though.

And I've seen other people in other groups reference themselves with slurs against who they are like theres women who call themselves and other women bytches and etc. Its basically poor sense of self esteem/self hatred shyt. If you dont look at yourself as being shyt, then you'll call yourself anything even if it's something that's insulting you or meant to degrade you.

igottabaldhead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Tri State Area
Stopped using that word 19 years ago after briefly using it for a year or two. A lot of uneducated and ignorant motherfukkers use that word anyway.

And the sad part is you'll have a lot people clowning you for not disrespecting yourself, allowing yourself to be disrespected or respecting yourself and your peers that not referring them to that word. They on the other hand think it's normal or acceptable if you diss yourself though.

And I've seen other people in other groups reference themselves with slurs against who they are like theres women who call themselves and other women bytches and etc. Its basically poor sense of self esteem/self hatred shyt. If you dont look at yourself as being shyt, then you'll call yourself anything even if it's something that's insulting you or meant to degrade you.

breh the bolded is what blows my mind the most. Its like they really want to say IM the bad one for NOT wanting to hear a word used for slaves, lynchings, my grandparents living under Jim crow laws etc

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Op has a very simple brain dead reasoning behind his thoughts. You think nikkas like Hov and ye gaf bout some random online saying they holding a L because they say a word not to mention all the other successful people who may have that word in their vocabulary. nikka really went with the “Mexicans DONT call each other spic” line like I’ve never heard that before. What are you 9?

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
I don't say it, and if I had kids I would make it clear that we don't use that word in our family, but the shyt is so entrenched in the culture that it's not going away anytime soon. Can't dictate what other black folks do. Better to just be an example of what you wish to see.

igottabaldhead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Tri State Area
Op has a very simple brain dead reasoning behind his thoughts. You think nikkas like Hov and ye gaf bout some random online saying they holding a L because they say a word not to mention all the other successful people who may have that word in their vocabulary. nikka really went with the “Mexicans DONT call each other spic” line like I’ve never heard that before. What are you 9?
Bro are you using Rappers as the model for what we should do as a race?? I have an ENTIRE beef with hip hop culture in general, im an R&B fan. So maybe thats why i dont “get it” i can admit,

(i listen to Stevie Wonder, DeBarge, Janet Jackson, Guy, SWV, Brandy, Luther Vandross etc type music)

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Bro are you using Rappers as the model for what we should do as a race?? I have an ENTIRE beef with hip hop culture in general, im an R&B fan. So maybe thats why i dont “get it” i can admit,
You think hip hop music is low iq music because it says nikka. No I get you perfectly, you still give cacs power to the word nikka to give it a negative, ghetto connotation, but it’s not like that to the culture. It was a word once used negatively now flipped, a word doesn’t get me emotional that’s some low iq shyt. But you’ll probably Juelz about how it’s not good to use in front of non black like who gives a fukk like i said you come off very naive and fake deep like fukk I ain going back and forth with goofys man