The myth of billionaires wearing cheap clothes and living frugally busted

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
The difference is dem nikkas can afford to buy that shyt whilst a lot of other nikkas fronting and buying those high-end shyts are living hand to mouth.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Mark.zuckerberg, the poster child for "frugal and minimalist billionaire" wears grey shirt but what the coli doesn't know is those grey shirt he always wear are $300 a piece from high end italian brand, brunello cucellini

Zuckerberg’s ubiquitous tailor-made Italian t-shirts – All About Italy

Here's how Brunello Cucinelli (and his $5,000 blazers) became Silicon Valley billionaires' favorite designer

Facebook's Future Is Actually in the $300 T-Shirt Mark Zuckerberg Didn't Wear

The rich are just as flambouyant as the pretenders, the only difference is they cna afford it so let's put the myth that billionaires are out here wearing cheap clothes,shoes and living frugally to rest.

Buy Italian shirts from GTA Didier Sachs crehs

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
The difference is dem nikkas can afford to buy that shyt whilst a lot of other nikkas fronting and buying those high-end shyts are living hand to mouth.
I can't disagree with that however the takeaway from the thread is spending money on dumb shyt ($300 plain t-shirt is dumb regardless of affordability factor) is not exclusive to just poor people living beyond their means

The super rich do it too

Daps
If depends how you look at it. He could by 3-5 of those a year, and keep wearing them, as opposed to buying 10 packs of Hanes tees.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
$300 to a billionaire is .0000006% of their income :stopitslime:

I feel like OP is terrible at math

And you must be daft.
The thread is about busting myths about billionaires wearing cheap clothes, as it's often suggested by the memes and media, whether they can afford $300 t shirt is completely irrelevant.

I could have made a thread about their rather expensive hobbies and extravagant spending of yacht,island,mansions,art collection etc instead but that's not what this thread is about. And judging by nikkas in here capping for them , I have no doubt your reaction would have been the same if the thread was about their lavish spending

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And you must be daft.
The thread is about busting myths about billionaires wearing cheap clothes, as it's often suggested by the memes and media, whether they can afford $300 t shirt is completely irrelevant.

I could have made a thread about their rather expensive hobbies and extravagant spending of yacht,island,mansions,art collection etc instead but that's not what this thread is about. And judging by nikkas in here capping for them , I have no doubt your reaction would have been the same if the thread was about their lavish spending
These are cheap clothes by their standards is my point. Everything is relative. A $4 shirt from a second hand store is expensive AF to someone living in a developing country.

It's not about being able to afford the clothes, it's about what kinda dent it puts in your proportional net worth/salary overall. This shyt is literally worth less than a penny to them relative to our spending/income