The MSCHF Big Red Boots have been going viral all over social media. They sold out in 7 minutes.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Shieeet. Can't wait to pull up at the club in these bad boys. Nikkas gone be sick when ya girl start getting wet for ya boy. 🤣

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
How can I pre order these so I can resell them to some idiot for 3x the price?

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
These are dope because we never seen it before. But wack at the very same time

vino

Superstar
Daps
Man, somebody about to be dressing like a goofball because of these paid influencers and celebrities hyping them. They’re not about to get same response in real life. I can’t wait to see someone rocking these ridiculous things.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man, somebody about to be dressing like a goofball because of these paid influencers and celebrities hyping them. They’re not about to get same response in real life. I can’t wait to see someone rocking these ridiculous things.

The roast is gonna be so damned real... :mjlol: :dead:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Bruh has anyone thought about the practicality of wearing these big ass boots?

You got to be rich to wear these out because you need a driver and hella leg room.

How do you drive in these? Wear them in a space without stepping on shoes and kicking chairs and shyt?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You’re assuming that regular people will be able to get them in the first place. There’s more than likely on a few of these things that will be available for purchase and those will be gone quick by bots looking to flip a profit.

Look at StockX and you’ll see what I mean.