The MSCHF Big Red Boots have been going viral all over social media. They sold out in 7 minutes.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
its interesting and different. ill give them that.

I feel like you gotta wear em with shorts and get the real astro boy look going tho.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I couldn’t rock em but I’m not going to lie. They kinda fire. I think I saw they’re going to drop some black ones too

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Only reason that homo Koonye isnt in these is cos they don't have them in black..

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Ol "Itsa Me Mario" looking ass

images
:russ: :russ: :russ:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Got motherfukkers out here buying anything and people are actually buying these shyts
Not a kanye fan but his fashion influence on idiots cant be denied.

Released clothes that resembled what homeless would wear. Basic/dull colors, no logos, ripped.

Next thing you know every clothing brand got intentional ripped/dirty looking shirts.

Nike roshes, a typical comfortable jogging shoe that you could find easily in any champs or footlocker out for years. Kanye steals the design, almost identically, now one of the best selling shoes ever. At incredible price hike over the nike roshes.

Bomber jackets.

Now this shyt. Goofy looking rain/dirtbike looking boots. For past 6 months everyone calling kanye crazy for wearing boots literally 7 days a week. Fast forward to this week, people intentionally putting on clown boots.

:wow:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not a kanye fan but his fashion influence on idiots cant be denied.

Released clothes that resembled what homeless would wear. Basic/dull colors, no logos, ripped.

Next thing you know every clothing brand got intentional ripped/dirty looking shirts.

Nike roshes, a typical comfortable jogging shoe that you could find easily in any champs or footlocker out for years. Kanye steals the design, almost identically, now one of the best selling shoes ever. At incredible price hike over the nike roshes.

Bomber jackets.

Now this shyt. Goofy looking rain/dirtbike looking boots. For past 6 months everyone calling kanye crazy for wearing boots literally 7 days a week. Fast forward to this week, people intentionally putting on clown boots.

:wow:
Yes he's crazy and people love attention and hype plus keeping up. Everyone look collectively goofy