The Most Overrated Games In The History Vol.4: Street Fighter series

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nevermind, you did respond.

For a person who plays daily, that's nothing to put in 200+ hours to a fighting game, even at one hour to 90 minutes a night after work then some weekend play sporadically.

The length you go through to avoid admitting wrong is astounding to me. :whew:

My original post said the free stuff would be out of reach for non-hardcore players.

Obviously if you are putting 200+ hours in AND WINNING HALF YOUR MATCHES, then you are a very hardcore/competitive player.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Op is getting destroyed on here. I just completed story mode and easy survival with every character, already got enough for 2 DLC characters and i'm 60,000 k into a 3rd.
This was already explained.

You don't get anymore points for subsequent completions of story mode.

The rest of you points will have to come from online victories or besting survival on the harder levels

DeuceCypherUno

knowledge God
Daps
Reppin
Straight out the fukkin' dungeons of rap
This was already explained.

You don't get anymore points for subsequent completions of story mode.

The rest of you points will have to come from online victories or besting survival on the harder levels
oh wow you mean to tell me i have to invest hours in this game getting better and better so i can earn fight money even more by tackling the harder modes/winning more often? you mean the same shyt i would have done anyway? wow, what a dillema :dwillhuh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
oh wow you mean to tell me i have to invest hours in this game getting better and better so i can earn fight money even more by tackling the harder modes/winning more often? you mean the same shyt i would have done anyway? wow, what a dillema :dwillhuh:
Most people don't put 200+ into any game.

You shouldn't have to invest that much time for "free" content

DeuceCypherUno

knowledge God
Daps
Reppin
Straight out the fukkin' dungeons of rap
Most people don't put 200+ into any game.

You shouldn't have to invest that much time for "free" content
those are the same people that wouldn't have given a fukk about the DLC characters to begin with.

most of the people excited about the DLC charaters would have put the time in regardless. Not to mention, you don't have to get the DLC characters you don't want, so it could be even less time to put in.

it's not that big of a deal.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
those are the same people that wouldn't have given a fukk about the DLC characters to begin with.

most of the people excited about the DLC charaters would have put the time in regardless. Not to mention, you don't have to get the DLC characters you don't want, so it could be even less time to put in.

it's not that big of a deal.
People want a decent value for their money. 16 fighter and 10 stages is very low for a full priced fighter.

SF4 launched with 20-25 if I remember correctly.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
jTrWeqE.jpg

I saw this online.
So to earn all 6 characters you'd have to play 2 hours a day, for 3 months and win 50% of the matches:mjlol:

And Yall don't see how this basically makes earning "free" content impossible for most players?

Spend 200+ hours to unlock "free" content brehs :heh:

From Fatboi's post, if sound enough, that's really not asking all that much. If you're invested and dedicated to the game, you're going to probably at least play double that play time per month. Some cats will probably quadruple that or more. Even if your skill level ain't all that grande, like going by earning only 1/3 of that makes being able to earn a game's entire DLC plan within that same year or most probably less just for a moderate amount of play time for free is definitely possible. If it's just a matter of time investment, shyt then literally step your game up in that dept. cuz most of ya'll will play ya'll Pew Pew shooter games for 5 times as much, so it's not like the time frame ain't there.

Also, if you're investing in that time, your skill level will undeniably increase over time as well.

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
From Fatboi's post, if sound enough, that's really not asking all that much. If you're invested and dedicated to the game, you're going to probably at least play double that play time per month. Some cats will probably quadruple that more. Even if your skill level ain't all that grande, like going by earning only 1/3 of that makes being able to earn a game's entire DLC plan within that same year or most probably less just for a moderate amount of play time for free is definitely possible. If it's just a matter of time investment, shyt then literally step your game up in that dept. cuz most of ya'll will play ya'll Pew Pew shooter games for 5 times as much, so it's not like the time frame ain't there.

Also, if you're investing in that time, your skill level will undeniably increase over time as well.

Naw bro. We need to play only a few fays and have enough money for everything without improving skills at all. Its only right

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
From Fatboi's post, if sound enough, that's really not asking all that much. If you're invested and dedicated to the game, you're going to probably at least play double that play time per month. Some cats will probably quadruple that more. Even if your skill level ain't all that grande, like going by earning only 1/3 of that makes being able to earn a game's entire DLC plan within that same year or most probably less just for a moderate amount of play time for free is definitely possible. If it's just a matter of time investment, shyt then literally step your game up in that dept. cuz most of ya'll will play ya'll Pew Pew shooter games for 5 times as much, so it's not like the time frame ain't there.

My first post simply said it would be difficult for casual players to unlock everything.

I don't know why that's such a point of contention for yall. Obviously if you are coming home to play for a couple hours everyday, you wouldn't be considered casual.

And to unlock all of everything it would take 11 months of 2 hours per day and a 50% win percentage. drop that win percentage to 25% and youd need almost two years of playing everyday to unlock everything.:heh:

Sure that's fine for the Hardcore who will play that much anyway, but for the rest of us that's ridiculous for supposedly "free" content