The Most Overrated Games In The History Vol.4: Street Fighter series

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Shout out to @jalamanta :salute:

I know this is gonna make plenty of you upset, but the Street Fighter series is overrated as fukk. It's only propped up by a couple of you that are really into competing, then the rest of the gaming community just falls in line.

In reality compared to all other fighting franchises, Street fighter changed/improved the least since inception.

Yes the fighting is good and deep, but it's been that way since SF2 and they've done absolutely nothing to evolve the series.

Other games have added dynamic/interactive stages. New techniques/systems. Even new perspectives in some cases. In street fighter V im using Ryu the same way i used him almost 20 years ago:stopitslime:, graphics are no better than 4(especially the backgrounds:scust:) and it's missing features that were standardized a decade ago.

And that's without even talking about how other games have added more in the case of both single and multiplayer modes.

Don't see how Yall shyt on games like COD for offering the same shyt over and over again, while drooling at the mouth for more street fighter.

Game is stale as fukk at this point and SF5 as it is now for $60 is probably the worst value proposition in gaming right now.

Yall should be ashamed of yourselves for stanning this shyt right now :smh:
Of course this herb picks a playstation exclusive. Didn't read :camby:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I feel like dark souls and bloodborne have replaced fighting games.

Fighting games have a huge learning curve, and nobody with a life has time to invest in a game like that. PvP in Dark Souls or Bloodborne is just as deep, but you don't have to practice for hours to obtain the muscle memory to effectively play the game.

Especially in games like mortal combat, soul calibur and MvsC.. There are way too many chain combos and links to memorize. I only played vanilla sf4, but the ultra precise timing of the link combos really frustrated me especially with such a laggy online environment.

Street fighter 3 struck the right balance. In that game, You only needed to memorize a few moves, and the rest was down to reaction time and thinking skills.

Then if you use legitimate strategies, like zoning or a defensive strategy, you called "a p*ssy" or a cheater by these online faggets. The fighting game community is really elitist as well.

:laff:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
PVP in bloodborne is not deep. It's not even worth investing time into. It comes down to who has the best build with the best gems and who can abuse R1 spam in lag and score a visceral attack with the gun again in lag.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Im a old school nikka. I still play SSF2T, SF EX + Alpha and the first 4 Tekkens. I like a simple game.

Thats the good thing about the SF franchise. It has something for everybody and rewards mastery. Personally I dont fukk with the new ones... I dont have the time to relearn everything. What the fukk is a parry. But the old shyt works. For some people the new shyt is it. U cant say that about too many games.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Streetfighter 5 is as much of a exclusive as quantum break at this point, really even less so. I can literally interact, identify and have the exact same fetaures plus some on PC.