The most EXTENSIVE DNA STUDY ever on Ethiopians (results are in, they're mixed)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
reading comprehension breh :ufdup: i never said they are a mixed tribe but that doesnt stop there being mixed people within that tribe.

No I understand exactly what you. The man is Khoisan and you still have no proof that he is mixed. The looks of those Khoisans are not uncommon in many Khoisan tribes. For CHRIST sake it even SNOWS in Southern Africa!
800_tkzhqixumvetyuemeze2xmjprruiezti.jpg

Is it a surprise they can be this light!?
32b6dda1ca9a7311a3beead12075c8c8.jpg

34jf148.jpg

John-Roberts-%E2%80%93-the-Khoisan-hero.jpg

nl52d35406.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Brehs, the one thing I've learned about these discussions is that it really shows you how inferior alot of black people feel about themselves. No matter how much history and studies you show them, they still feel that black people haven't done anything beyond slavery or without the help of Europeans. No way can Africans have light skin without someone else giving it to us. No way can we have civilizations without someone giving it to us. No matter what proof you put in front of them, they can't shake their feelings of inferiority. Of course you'll have people deny it to save face, but it's very evident.

It couldn't be more obvious. :snoop:

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Show me WHERE the OOA is dated. It seems you're blowing a bunch of nonsense out of nowhere. And who the heck was even talking a replacement theory????

Watch the video again because nowhere is he saying the stuff you are saying. What he is really saying is that Archair humans like Neanderthals were STILL around during the OOA and that there was still interbreeding and the Archair human DNA did not vanish. I'm actually well versed on Chris Stringers work and here's a link on his "Rethinking Out of Africa".

The Homo Sapien group that moved out of Africa interbred with the Neanderthals, and later on with Denisovans. Meaning Denisovans were still around during the OOA.

Or its due to the multiple Homo Sapien OOA streams later mixing Denisovans admixture with Neanderthals Homo Sapien. Since the Neanderthals not Denisovans distribution hasn't been spread equally (Europe-Asia).

(1-4%) contribution to the gene pools

I interpret this as multiple intrusions/ OOA of Homo Sapiens coming into Asia and Europe, bringing in a variety of this gene distribution (in later arrivals).

Chris states:

To me this means Homo Sapiens were evolving faster than other "species", And this is perhaps also in the ancestral loop. Where we split off from the Neanderthals, Denisovans and other "species".

Chris states:

Again does not agree with what you were saying. But more importantly tells us my fossils in this part of the world is lacking until recent times...

Chris states"

Shows why very early Homo Sapien distribution is found in East and South Africa.

They haven't found any remains in Central and West Africa as of yet, due to the large field coverage. So this picture is not clear.

Chris also states:

Maybe any of these are ancestral to Homo Sapiens? Who died out earlier, just like the Neanderthals and Denisovans died out. But leaving a large genetic stem on Modern Humans, or were perhaps the proto-Homo Sapiens????

Chris states:
y-dnareviewfrequencies.png

To test the robustness of the backbone and the root of current Y chromosome phylogeny, we searched for SNPs that might be informative in this respect. To this aim, a resequencing analysis of a 205.9 kb MSY portion (183.5 kb in the X-degenerate and 22.4 kb in the X-transposed region) was performed for each of seven chromosomes that are representative of clade A (four chromosomes belonging to haplogroups A1a, A1b, A2, and A3), clade B, and clade CT (two chromosomes belonging to haplogroups C and R) (Table S1 available online).

--Fulvio Cruciani,

A Revised Root for the Human Y Chromosomal Phylogenetic Tree: The Origin of Patrilineal Diversity in Africa

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3113241/

Chris even states:

Homo Heidelbergensis. which is the oldest of the bunch. The one that originated in Africa.:sas2:

http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/human-fossils/species/homo-heidelbergensis

Chris also states:

Stringer11.jpg

All in all Chris Stringer does not agree with your claims that the Out of Africa is dated and should be replaced with the multiregional theory. :laff:

The multiregional theory is hardly taken serious in academia. Multi-Regional theory that modern man evolved in different Regions of the world is not supported by genetics or even microbiology.Out Of Africa is supported by genetics and microbiology.I read that a bacteria called "Heliocobacter Pylori" which is part of our stomach flora has been traced BACK TO AFRICA based on it's own phylogeny.:laff:

OOA dated? Dated my ass.

that's not what multi regional theory is. Multiregional theory proposes that regional populations became modern through geneflow from Africa. Racial features and differences are a legacy of admixture from regional archaic populations.

In the video that I posted, Chris stringer states that small differences inherited from archaics may in fact be the source of racial variations.

Currently, We know for a fact that these archaic genes have contributed to the functional variation between humans. For example, Tibetans inherited their high altitude adaptions from denisovans. That is definitive proof of multiregionalism

OOA proposes that the Africans fully replaced all other humans. that's simply not true anymore. Moreover, the out-of- Africans provided an initial spark. There multiple regions that latter on became import "birth places" like the Middle East and the Asian steppe. Europe had massive population shifts at least three times. The original OOAs that came into europe do exist anymore except for a small contribution. Same could be said of East Asia.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
No I understand exactly what you. The man is Khoisan and you still have no proof that he is mixed. The looks of those Khoisans are not uncommon in many Khoisan tribes. For CHRIST sake it even SNOWS in Southern Africa!
800_tkzhqixumvetyuemeze2xmjprruiezti.jpg

Is it a surprise they can be this light!?
32b6dda1ca9a7311a3beead12075c8c8.jpg

34jf148.jpg

John-Roberts-%E2%80%93-the-Khoisan-hero.jpg

nl52d35406.jpg
that dude is just arguing for the sake of arguing. He has no proof for any of his statements, you've already sonned him with sources, but he doesn't want to look like a fool, thats why he keeps using those smug smileys to cover up the fact that he's ways beyond his depth when it comes to this discussion.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reason why the study doesn't make sense is where is the Eurasian percentage come from? Show me an European that looks Ethiopian. The only inter-mixture known is during the days of Italian invasion from Mussolini. But that's only a small percentage of the population. That's known but no scientific proof before WW2 of this study.....ever.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
that's not what multi regional theory is. Multiregional theory proposes that regional populations became modern through geneflow from Africa. Racial features and differences are a legacy of admixture from regional archaic populations.
  1. Multiregional theory: homo erectus left Africa 2 mya to become homo sapiens in different parts of the world. The Multiregional Continuity Model15 contends that after Homo erectus left Africa and dispersed into other portions of the Old World, regional populations slowly evolved into modern humans.
http://www.actionbioscience.org/evolution/johanson.html

I know what the Multiregional theory is... And it doesn't agree to an single evolution for Modern Humans(Homo Sapiens).

In the video that I posted, Chris stringer states that small differences inherited from archaics may in fact be the source of racial variations.
Where in the video? You gave me no time. And how does DNA inherited from archaic humans show the OOA is dated? Chris Stringer was not even hinting to what you were saying. And most Anthropologist all agree that climate, diet and SNP events played a crucial factor on modern human phenotype. If archaic DNA was such a huge source, then why did Neanderthal DNA hardly had an effect on the humans? The gene for lighter skinned only arose about 10,000 years. Way after the Neanderthals.

Currently, We know for a fact that these archaic genes have contributed to the functional variation between humans. For example, Tibetans inherited their high altitude adaptions from denisovans. That is definitive proof of multiregionalism
No its not.

OOA proposes that the Africans fully replaced all other humans. that's simply not true anymore. Moreover, the out-of- Africans provided an initial spark. There multiple regions that latter on became import "birth places" like the Middle East and the Asian steppe. Europe had massive population shifts at least three times. The original OOAs that came into europe do exist anymore except for a small contribution. Same could be said of East Asia.

No it does not. Where the heck are you getting this from!??? It seems you're just pulling things out of nowhere. The Out of Africa only proposes that modern Humans originated in Africa and then spread to the rest of the world. The multiregional theory is hardly taken serious in academia. Genetics, virus/bacteria and dated physical remains all support the out of Africa, where as none of it for the multiregional theory.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
that dude is just arguing for the sake of arguing. He has no proof for any of his statements, you've already sonned him with sources, but he doesn't want to look like a fool, thats why he keeps using those smug smileys to cover up the fact that he's ways beyond his depth when it comes to this discussion.
He should just stay out of it...

Daps
  1. I thought a race track was made for all the trolling race bait posting. Looking at the post list don't resemble nothing men talk about in a Locker Room
  2. Ethiopians BADD man whew

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
generally dark skinned with kinky hair kinda like this :scust: now adress my theory how does a full a African have such weak genes if there not mixed?

This is what happens when we let white people educate us on Afrika folks.

We believe that the biggest continent with the oldest civilizations lack any diversity, and any physical attribute common in tribes and nations that were taught to us as the "superior" features of people that are "white" or "non-Afrikan" make us jump through hoops to give credit to "admixture":mjlol: with Cacs.

We so lost yall.:mjcry:

Last edited:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Brehs, the one thing I've learned about these discussions is that it really shows you how inferior alot of black people feel about themselves. No matter how much history and studies you show them, they still feel that black people haven't done anything beyond slavery or without the help of Europeans. No way can Africans have light skin without someone else giving it to us. No way can we have civilizations without someone giving it to us. No matter what proof you put in front of them, they can't shake their feelings of inferiority. Of course you'll have people deny it to save face, but it's very evident.

I wish I could rep you TEN times for this post!!!!!

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
u gotta be kidding me? these back migrations would've happened tens of thousands of years after the original groups left. generations would've lived and died forgetting their ancestors even came from somewhere else.

first humans left africa about 60,000 years ago. you had back migrations starting about 30,000 years ago.

30,000 years is more than enough time for humans to change radically in terms of physical and genetic change. you can turn a population from black to white in 20,000 years.
lol at white people being unoriginal, even when they couldn't help it :russ:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what happens when we let white people educate us on Afrika folks.

We believe that the biggest continent with the oldest civilizations lack any diversity, and any physical attribute common in tribes and nations that were taught to us as the "superior" features of people that are "white" or "non-Afrikan" make us jump through hoops to give credit to "admixture":mjlol: with Cacs.

We so lost yall.:mjcry:
well educate nikkas then its not that deep i was semi trolling with some of that shyt man:pachaha: