The most EXTENSIVE DNA STUDY ever on Ethiopians (results are in, they're mixed)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
generally dark skinned with kinky hair kinda like this :scust: now adress my theory how does a full a African have such weak genes if there not mixed?

So you apply to the "True Negroid" concept like @Swagnificent. You do understand that Africa houses the most diverse populations in terms of phenotype? According to your logic these people are "mixed" and thus not African.
325f0f85-1167-4dda-a414-4a49c117dd36.jpg

And reccisve and dominant genes have little to do with being mixed? Do you even know what you're talking about?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
thats what y'all get for being so exotic looking compared to the rest of us :troll:

That says more about yall insecurities for being so pressed about it. :ufdup:

It's not that fukkin serious, plus I've explained in these kinda threads a million times that the one group that was influenced by mixing (Habeshas) went through that hundreds of years ago and we're still more related to our Cushyte side except for language. I'm sure no one has explained how this mixing occurred, with whom, etc. How do you explain the extremely dark Habeshas with Jew fros? How do you explain the light brights with nappy hair? But yeah, fukk this thread. I just don't like my people being spoken of like a fukkin smart dumb science project. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
To think this all started with @Poitier exchange in that Yordano's thread :mjlol:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you apply to the "True Negroid" concept like @Swagnificent. You do understand that Africa houses the most diverse populations in terms of phenotype? According to your logic these people are "mixed" and thus not African.
325f0f85-1167-4dda-a414-4a49c117dd36.jpg

And reccisve and dominant genes have little to do with being mixed? Do you even know what you're talking about?
african yes but not pure the other two are clearly mixed,and africans are known for their dominant genes but some how horners dont possess this:mjpls:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
african yes but the other two are clearly mixed

Please stop talking about things you know little about.

The two men(dont know about women) are South African Khoisans who carry the oldest African lineages. They're what we call "pure African" and yet are among the lightest Africans. Sometimes even as light as Beyonce.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

The two men(dont know about women) are South African Khoisans who carry the oldest African lineages. They're what we call "pure African" and yet are among the lightest Africans. Sometimes even as light as Beyonce.

But I thought you could only be light skinnded if your ancestors was raped by the whiteman? :lupe:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

so its impossible for members of a tribe in the most diverse country in the continent to not have admixture...got it :sas1:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
so its impossible for ,members of a tribe in the most diverse country in the continent to not have admixture :sas1:

Stop putting words in my mouth. I never DENIED Eurasian admixture in African populations. Its you and @Swagnificent who are clearly attributing ALL African diversity that doesn't fit your belief what was a "true African" looks like to being predominately admixed with Eurasians. You who really has no clue on the topic.

Human skin color diversity is highest in sub-Saharan African populations.
Previous studies of genetic and craniometric traits have found higher levels of within-population diversity in sub-Saharan Africa compared to other geographic regions. This study examines regional differences in within-population diversity of human skin color. Published data on skin reflectance were collected for 98 male samples from eight geographic regions: sub-Saharan Africa, North Africa, Europe, West Asia, Southwest Asia, South Asia, Australasia, and the New World. Regional differences in local within-population diversity were examined using two measures of variability: the sample variance and the sample coefficient of variation. For both measures, the average level of within-population diversity is higher in sub-Saharan Africa than in other geographic regions. This difference persists even after adjusting for a correlation between within-population diversity and distance from the equator. Though affected by natural selection, skin color variation shows the same pattern of higher African diversity as found with other traits.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11126724

Ha!

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop putting words in my mouth. I never DENIED Eurasian admixture in African populations. Its you and @Swagnificent who are clearly attributing ALL African diversity that doesn't fit your belief what was a "true African" looks like to being predominately admixed with Eurasians. You who really has no clue on the topic.

Human skin color diversity is highest in sub-Saharan African populations.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11126724

Ha!
im not saying you have to look like manute bol to be african but come on man that dude in the pic is mixed

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
im not saying you have to look like manute bol to be african but come on man that dude in the pic is mixed

Yet you have no flipping PROOF that he is so stop saying so. We already know he's Khoisan and that they carry the oldest African lineages compared to any African group on the continent. But more importantly his people the Khoisan have been mostly isolated from other populations. So its doubtful there was large scale mixing. Nor has there been any documented.

If Khoisans are "mixed", who are they mixed with??? There are no historic documentations of them mixing with Europeans in large scale. And there is definitely no historic documentations of Middle Easterners coming down to southern Africa. You're argument that he and other Khoisas are mixed is only based on your guessing.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Ethiopian and Eritrean women are beautiful and all that but I personally prefer west African beauty due to deeper skin tones and more features I'm traditionally used to seeing in American black women.

However I find it interesting OP is posting the least attractive dark skin africans I can imagine. Chicks not even groomed for a photo op. What's your agenda breh breh? And are you saying all dark skin africans look like that or just the eastern ones?

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet you have no flipping PROOF that he is so stop saying so. We already know he's Khoisan and that they carry the oldest African lineages compared to any African group on the continent. But more importantly his people the Khoisan have been mostly isolated from other populations. So its doubtful there was large scale mixing. Nor has there been any documented.

If Khoisans are "mixed", who are they mixed with??? There are no historic documentations of them mixing with Europeans in large scale. And there is definitely no historic documentations of Middle Easterners coming down to southern Africa. You're argument that he and other Khoisas are mixed is only based on your guessing.
reading comprehension breh :ufdup: i never said they are a mixed tribe but that doesnt stop there being mixed people within that tribe.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, the one thing I've learned about these discussions is that it really shows you how inferior alot of black people feel about themselves. No matter how much history and studies you show them, they still feel that black people haven't done anything beyond slavery or without the help of Europeans. No way can Africans have light skin without someone else giving it to us. No way can we have civilizations without someone giving it to us. No matter what proof you put in front of them, they can't shake their feelings of inferiority. Of course you'll have people deny it to save face, but it's very evident.

Last edited: