The most EXTENSIVE DNA STUDY ever on Ethiopians (results are in, they're mixed)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It me clarify. I meant not much creditable STRONG evidence.
Riddle me this, why would they come back to Africa for what reason would a people settle in place they activity left and come back? Was this time frame between when they left and came back enough to physically and genetically change?

u gotta be kidding me? these back migrations would've happened tens of thousands of years after the original groups left. generations would've lived and died forgetting their ancestors even came from somewhere else.

first humans left africa about 60,000 years ago. you had back migrations starting about 30,000 years ago.

30,000 years is more than enough time for humans to change radically in terms of physical and genetic change. you can turn a population from black to white in 20,000 years.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
@Swagnificent you STAY trying to credit the Middle East with the diversity of East Afrika. :mjlol:

Thats like me giving YOU credit for your pops genetics.:russ:

ol brainwashed nikka can't accept the diversity and beauty of arguably the oldest civilisation in the world and stay postin some CAC genetic studies ( no different than the ones they would use back in the day to say afrikans were apes), that you don't even understand anyway.

Ive also seen you post the term "good hair" multiple times :snoop:

Welcome to my ignore list, lost ass nikka. :pacspit:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
NRY_Language.PNG

Even if we don't count the "Non African" clades that are UNIQUE to the horn, the chart still tells us both Cushytic and Semitic speakers of the Horn are still predominantly African on their male Y-DNA side.
this... I know we like posting yellow bones ethiopians on coli but the reality is most ethiopians are dark to brown skinned, with maybe 1 in a hundred being ambiguous looking. Most of us look american
Black(you guys also have 10-30 percent non SSA admixture aswell). We are predominantly black. It's a bit like saying Europeans are Chinese because they happen to have minor Asian admixture as a result of them Genghis khan times or african Americans are not black because you guys happen to have some euro ancestry. Not many people are pure anyway. Most of the features such as thin nose are indigenous to parts of East Africa. See Lupita Nyongo.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The out of Africa replacement theory is outdated. Gene flow came out of Africa at one point , but it wasn't some small band of explorers that replaced all other types of humans, which was the official story.
Show me WHERE the OOA is dated. It seems you're blowing a bunch of nonsense out of nowhere. And who the heck was even talking a replacement theory????

Is Chris stringer some fringe scientist?

Watch the video again because nowhere is he saying the stuff you are saying. What he is really saying is that Archair humans like Neanderthals were STILL around during the OOA and that there was still interbreeding and the Archair human DNA did not vanish. I'm actually well versed on Chris Stringers work and here's a link on his "Rethinking Out of Africa".

The Homo Sapien group that moved out of Africa interbred with the Neanderthals, and later on with Denisovans. Meaning Denisovans were still around during the OOA.

Or its due to the multiple Homo Sapien OOA streams later mixing Denisovans admixture with Neanderthals Homo Sapien. Since the Neanderthals not Denisovans distribution hasn't been spread equally (Europe-Asia).

(1-4%) contribution to the gene pools

I interpret this as multiple intrusions/ OOA of Homo Sapiens coming into Asia and Europe, bringing in a variety of this gene distribution (in later arrivals).

Chris states:
We don't know the circumstances of the interbreeding—we don't know if these were groups that came together peacefully, or maybe some modern humans were lacking mates and decided to capture some from a neighboring group. It can't have been that common a behavior, or there would be a lot more DNA from these archaic people.

To me this means Homo Sapiens were evolving faster than other "species", And this is perhaps also in the ancestral loop. Where we split off from the Neanderthals, Denisovans and other "species".

Chris states:
We can see the focus, the center of evolution, for modern humans in Africa apparently moving around from one place to another, driven by climate changes. 110,000 years ago the Sahara was not desert, it was well-watered, with extensive lakes and rivers.
Again does not agree with what you were saying. But more importantly tells us my fossils in this part of the world is lacking until recent times...

Chris states"
And we see evidence of human occupation in the form of stone tools right across the region. At other times those populations completely vanished, and we pick up the evidence of evolving modern humans in East Africa, or down in the south instead. And we have to remember that there are large parts of Africa where we have stone tools, but no fossil record to show us who was making those tools.

We've got no ancient human fossils from central Africa or West Africa, none at all. So we have to bear in mind that our picture is still limited in terms of the sites that have been excavated and the information we've got from them.

Shows why very early Homo Sapien distribution is found in East and South Africa.

They haven't found any remains in Central and West Africa as of yet, due to the large field coverage. So this picture is not clear.

Chris also states:
So for me, the exact processes involved in our African origin are still unclear. We don't know exactly when it happened, we don't know exactly where it happened. We have modern human fossils from Ethiopia at 160,000 years at Herto and 195,000 years from Omo Kibish. These do look physically like a more robust version of people today, but I think we're also learning that alongside those modern-looking people were surviving forms of more archaic humans, at sites like Omo Kibish, Ngaloba, Singa and Eyasi.
Maybe any of these are ancestral to Homo Sapiens? Who died out earlier, just like the Neanderthals and Denisovans died out. But leaving a large genetic stem on Modern Humans, or were perhaps the proto-Homo Sapiens????

Chris states:
y-dnareviewfrequencies.png

To test the robustness of the backbone and the root of current Y chromosome phylogeny, we searched for SNPs that might be informative in this respect. To this aim, a resequencing analysis of a 205.9 kb MSY portion (183.5 kb in the X-degenerate and 22.4 kb in the X-transposed region) was performed for each of seven chromosomes that are representative of clade A (four chromosomes belonging to haplogroups A1a, A1b, A2, and A3), clade B, and clade CT (two chromosomes belonging to haplogroups C and R) (Table S1 available online).

--Fulvio Cruciani,

A Revised Root for the Human Y Chromosomal Phylogenetic Tree: The Origin of Patrilineal Diversity in Africa

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3113241/

Chris even states:
Some of the most fascinating ongoing research topics in the next year or two will be homing in on the DNA that some of us have acquired from Neanderthals, that some people have acquired from the Denisovans, and that some African people have acquired, perhaps even from Homo heidelbergensis.

Homo Heidelbergensis. which is the oldest of the bunch. The one that originated in Africa.:sas2:

http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/human-fossils/species/homo-heidelbergensis

Chris also states:
For example there is evidence both from fossils and recent DNA that even Africa had an overlap of modern and archaic humans, with the possibility in a continent so large that there were other descendants of heidelbergensis living there alongside Homo sapiens.

We knew heidelbergensis had gone two ways, to modern humans and the Neanderthals.

Stringer11.jpg

All in all Chris Stringer does not agree with your claims that the Out of Africa is dated and should be replaced with the multiregional theory. :laff:

The multiregional theory is hardly taken serious in academia. Multi-Regional theory that modern man evolved in different Regions of the world is not supported by genetics or even microbiology.Out Of Africa is supported by genetics and microbiology.I read that a bacteria called "Heliocobacter Pylori" which is part of our stomach flora has been traced BACK TO AFRICA based on it's own phylogeny.:laff:

OOA dated? Dated my ass.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
By Chris Stringer:
And we see evidence of human occupation in the form of stone tools right across the region. At other times those populations completely vanished, and we pick up the evidence of evolving modern humans in East Africa, or down in the south instead. And we have to remember that there are large parts of Africa where we have stone tools, but no fossil record to show us who was making those tools.

We've got no ancient human fossils from central Africa or West Africa, none at all. So we have to bear in mind that our picture is still limited in terms of the sites that have been excavated and the information we've got from them.

We end up with quite a complex story, with even some of this ancient DNA coming back into modern humans within Africa. So our evolutionary story is mostly, but not absolutely, a Recent African Origin.

Where the hell does he dismiss the Out of Africa????:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

I'm interpreting what he is saying with "mostly" a "recent African origin" as their was MULTIPLE Out of Africa's with modern humans which a lot of scientist agree with. Though the bulk of Eurasians descend from a recent migration out of Africa. This would explain why some Ancient Human DNA are found in certain Modern Humans.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
30,000 years is more than enough time for humans to change radically in terms of physical and genetic change. you can turn a population from black to white in 20,000 years.

Yet I already showed you the opposite with studies.:yawn:

Humans didn't even change radically until the early Neolithic and Bronze age, which were very late. 30,000-20,000 years go there wasn't a light skin mutation for humans yet until 10,000 years ago! There DEFINITELY wasn't one for the people of Arabia who were right next door to the Horn. Africans have been migrating back and forth between Southwest Asia, why wouldn't the people resemble Africans?

Again:
Many human craniofacial dimensions are largely of neutral adaptive significance, and an analysis of their variation can serve as an indication of the extent to which any given population is genetically related to or differs from any other. When 24 craniofacial measurements of a series of human populations are used to generate neighbor-joining dendrograms, it is no surprise that all modern European groups, ranging all of the way from Scandinavia to eastern Europe and throughout the Mediterranean to the Middle East, show that they are closely related to each other. The surprise is that the Neolithic peoples of Europe and their Bronze Age successors are not closely related to the modern inhabitants, although the prehistoric/modern ties are somewhat more apparent in southern Europe. It is a further surprise that the Epipalaeolithic Natufian of Israel from whom the Neolithic realm was assumed to arise has a clear link to Sub-Saharan Africa. Basques and Canary Islanders are clearly associated with modern Europeans. When canonical variates are plotted, neither sample ties in with Cro-Magnon as was once suggested. The data treated here support the idea that the Neolithic moved out of the Near East into the circum-Mediterranean areas and Europe by a process of demic diffusion but that subsequently the in situ residents of those areas, derived from the Late Pleistocene inhabitants, absorbed both the agricultural life way and the people who had brought it.
http://www.pnas.org/content/103/1/242.short

eg3539.jpg

^^^Note the Natufians of the Middle East...

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot look very mixed that's for sure i have a hard time believing a full african can have light skin and silky hair :manny:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
its not even all about looks their genes are very recessive (just like mixed and light skin folk) half white and half ethiopian kids almost always look fully white.

Recessive genes has nothing to do with my question. Again what does a "pure European" look like? And what does a pure African look like?

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Recessive genes has nothing to do with my question. Again what does a "pure European" look like? And what does a pure African look like?
generally dark skinned with kinky hair kinda like this :scust: now adress my theory how does a full a African have such weak genes if there not mixed?