The Medium (XSX, PC) 1/28/21. Xbox Got One???

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You were expecting worse than the low 70s...? :picard:

Phil Spencer really has got your expectations at the bottom of the barrel huh. :mjlol:
So, a breh tempers his expectations and you troll about that...

But, if @MeachTheMonster would have said THIS GAME IS GOOD, you'd have trolled about that.

nikka, shut the fukk up and stop distracting from actual dialogue about gaming that the other 90% of this forum wants.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow cats with no intention of playing this game came in to troll bright and early bcuz it only has a “strong” score using the scoring system from the site dude posted?

The OpenCritic rating is based on the percentile ranking of each game's Top Critic Average:
  • Mighty: Games averaging in the 90th or above percentile
  • Strong: Games averaging in the 60th to 90th percentile
  • Fair: Games averaging in the 30th to 60th percentile
  • Weak: Games averaging in the bottom 30 percent of games

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Honestly way better reviews than I thought it would get. Digital Foundry seemed to really like it from a technical standpoint too :ehh:

:mjlol:

I guess this is why gamepass is good because it lets you try these “medium” reviewed games right away instead of waiting until thy hit the bargain bin in a month.

I’m pretty sure this is the first actual next gen xbox exclusive. A 72 (and falling) isn’t that great. Games with much better reviews get killed on here so nikkas on here now trying to act Above it all are coming off see through. regardless of which way you slice it, a 70 is not a great review. I still look forward to watching a playthrough of it over the weekend though.

It’s bizarre to me for as much bragging as yall been doing about the power of xbox to see a game as small as this fall into 900p range is pretty bad

Last edited: