The Medium (XSX, PC) 1/28/21. Xbox Got One???

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Man what are you talking about, it clearly goes up to 60fps on pc despite being locked at 30 on xbox

And then we come to the game’s performance. There are numerous scenes in which The Medium drops below 60fps on the NVIDIA GeForce RTX3080,
And this is you exposing your own ignorance:mjlol:

The-Medium-Requirements.png

There’s no mention of 60fps in their recommended specs meaning if you want anything above 30fps you are on your own.

The game was built around 30fps performance across all hardware. PC dudes will always try to push the limits.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And this is you exposing your own ignorance:mjlol:

The-Medium-Requirements.png

There’s no mention of 60fps in their recommended specs meaning if you want anything above 30fps you are on your own.

The game was built around 30fps performance across all hardware. PC dudes will always try to push the limits.

Ok so its not LOCKED at 30fps, got it

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Already preloaded, hoping its at least solid. I feel like none of the exclusives for either system are gonna be mind blowing until the summer hits.
This.

I enjoyed Gears tactis and Gears 5 expansion.

I'm hoping this provides some enjoyment. Hopefully, the campaign isn't long as hell.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
And when you call them on it, they'll be like...well, console wars fuels the forum.

Like, no nikka, console wars just discourage lurkers not to even post.
I’m gonna check this game out honestly. I was excited for it but the demo made me lose excitement but I watched the IGN review and it made me wanna give it a shot.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
shyt that makes this look dope is it throws back to the fixed camera old school Resident Evil view in some scenes.
Word. I can't wait to play today.

Haven't gotten a chance to play even though shyt is already downloaded into my system.:noah: