The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
all yal speed runners could've reminded me how garbage all the firewalker/project overlord DLC was :unimpressed:
Slow down fella:whoa:
The project overload mission was decent:whoa:
Yes it was a little annoying going to different locations with that damn ship:scust::scust:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
E2pK-5cXMAA2nex

:russ:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Under further review, yeah they could have keep this mission.

yeah I wasn’t sure if it was this or fire walker but I remembered absolutely hating one of them.

remaster has been piff so far tho. They made the first game pretty solid because I thought that was gonna be a drag to get through but I actually enjoyed it.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

You use the Mass Relays to get to each system then if you wanna go to other systems within those ones you gotta use fuel.

Quick tip: whenever you gotta visit a new system, check which planets are labeled “rich” or “good” for minerals and make a habit to mine them. You don’t have to get too OCD about it but if you do that regularly throughout the game, you should have enough materials for upgrades as you unlock them. Don’t waste money constantly replenishing probes & fuel either try to let them run out before refilling if you can or tou can spend more money than you need too keeping your shyt topped off

Planet scanning got a lot of hate and I guess I understand why but I grew to like it just because I know I can always get enough materials if I just grind planet scanning for a quick 10-15 minutes or always be good if I make a habit of doing it whenever I visit a new star system

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn...it was good seeing ashley...she refused to join my team...idk if I could’ve convinced her to so early...hopefully she change her mind...her calling shep a god makes me want to “romance” her character now :skip:

it’s a toss up between her, kelly and miranda...and I haven’t even run into liara yet lmao

*edit*

ok I was curious to see if getting her to join the team was an option and read that pretty much is the last time I see her for this game...definitely could use her in the field at the very least :francis:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
damn...it was good seeing ashley...she refused to join my team...idk if I could’ve convinced her to so early...hopefully she change her mind...her calling shep a god makes me want to “romance” her character now :skip:

it’s a toss up between her, kelly and miranda...and I haven’t even run into liara yet lmao

*edit*

ok I was curious to see if getting her to join the team was an option and read that pretty much is the last time I see her for this game...definitely could use her in the field at the very least :francis:
Wow you legitimately missed playing Mass Effect when it came out. How did that happen? Not a fan of RPGs?