The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Recruited Liara and godamn I remember why I went ahead and dropped this and skipped to 2 back the the day.

Mako traversal is :trash:

The AI in combat is flat out horrible once it starts to get challenging...had to do that Geth ambush like 4 times :gucci:

Ashley looking a little :mjpls: herself. About to hook up with Liara and get my meld on :shaq:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this prison mission and this crazy bytch lol...seems like I’m about to assemble one hell of a crew...hopefully I can keep everybody alive this time

giphy.webp

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kaiden is such a bytch ass nikka, I forgot the lvls of bytch that he is.

"Shepherd, are you SURE you don't know why Cerberus is here? :ld:"

There 100% needed to be a renegade option to punch his ass out.

hardly even spoke to that nikka...

...I’m glad I read the spoilers in here so I was prepared to sacrifice him instead of ashley

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kaiden is such a bytch ass nikka, I forgot the lvls of bytch that he is.

"Shepherd, are you SURE you don't know why Cerberus is here? :ld:"

There 100% needed to be a renegade option to punch his ass out.
:mjtf:Damn why do some of ya hate so hard on kaiden and ashley for being :leostare:at shepherd who was working for a terrorist organization that is involve in illegal /dangerous experimentation, terrorist activities, sabotage and assassination alot of it against Systems Alliance who they work for it.

Daps
I have all the main missions completed. Just doing all the sidequest before I finish this and move on to Mass Effect 3, but I keep watching these NBA Playoff games. Should be finished by tomorrow night.

What if they released this so when they drop Mass Effect 4 it takes our decisions from the trilogy.:ohhh: