The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THIS FANBOY ASS CAC CONRAD THOUGHT HE COULD BE A SPECTER :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Put the burner in his face and watched him run away In tears :russ:

man there are some moments where I felt I was just too understanding...I gave him a talking to and sent him home...man I would’ve loved to see his reaction to the bold lmaooo

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:wow: First time playing the ME3 Citadel DLC. Seeing all the homies come through.

Liara appreciating my Shepard's drip :shaq:
7TD4fzX.jpg

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
This is and was by far the best game to read about other people playthroughs. Seeing y'all shyt has me cracking up. And I'm creeping through this shyt now. I forgot how much shyt there is to do on the Citadel on ME1 that first visit. Right now I'm out here wit a Sheperd that's broke as hell, no hoes, and some weak ass weapons. But he got a mouthpiece on him so he bout to talk his way to ask that shyt.

It's been so long that I too forgot how ass the combat was in this game. But it's made up for by possibly the most engrossing story in gaming history. shyt be having you feel like Sheperd is really that nikka, on some baddest man in the Galaxy shyt. This the shyt that had me failing a college course back in 07 because I had to complete a mission and ate that absence:wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Playing through ME2 still, knocking out all the extra stuff

About Samara

I think it would've been much better to 'reverse' how her plotline played out. :patrice:

And of course I left her folded up like laundry too :ufdup:

Thane still boring as hell. Can't believe how hyped people were about him around release.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Playing through ME2 still, knocking out all the extra stuff

About Samara

I think it would've been much better to 'reverse' how her plotline played out. :patrice:

And of course I left her folded up like laundry too :ufdup:

Thane still boring as hell. Can't believe how hyped people were about him around release.

I forget Thane is even there half the time :russ:

I remember starting ME3

Thane "Hey, Shepard, welcome back"

"You didn't die yet :gucci:"

Watching @surf go through the series is a trip :wow:

Wish they did Dragon Age with this much love :francis:

DA4 better be amazing.:wow: