The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
1 is definitely showing its age despite the clean up. My Shepards hair sometime drastically changing color due to the lighting in some conversations :mjlol:

Haven't played this series in a minute so I'm taking my sweet time with the Intel. So the Quarians made the Geth to be slaves and got mad when they rebelled? I forgot Tali was :mjpls:

Daps
1 is definitely showing its age despite the clean up. My Shepards hair sometime drastically changing color due to the lighting in some conversations :mjlol:

Haven't played this series in a minute so I'm taking my sweet time with the Intel. So the Quarians made the Geth to be slaves and got mad when they rebelled? I forgot Tali was :mjpls:

Tali gets mad EVERY TIME you sympathize :russ:

Shepherd: What did you expect them to do?
Tali: THE GETH AREN’T ALIVE!!!

:umad:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Tali and Miranda got that:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls: in they blood:mjpls::mjpls:
But tali in particular :mjpls:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Citadel party lit :mjlit:

3-E5-B0340-E90-B-4-E84-9-FF9-39-E34-BEE1323.png

This is just the calm before the storm tho. I’m bout to go into Act 3 and close it out:wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
kelly keep it on the low for ya :mjlit:

she don’t tell no secrets:mjpls:

ya just getting to know the crew...this ship is fukking impressive...just walked around and met everyone...and thank god I can change miranda's outfit...couldn’t take her seriously in them spandex...too “distracting” lol

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I won't lie...I think Bioware dropped the ball w/ the Rachni and played it safe.....

If you save them, they become a war asset in part 3 and keep their word, helping in the fight against the Reapers (provided you spare the queen twice.) Imo, that was the wrong move. It was the Paragon decision, but all too often, the Paragon decision was rewarded, at least 99% of the time.

"No good deed goes unpunished."

:ufdup:

That was as good as any opportunity to put that into practice. Yeah, they give a little pause in ME3 once the Reapers manipulate them again, giving you another chance to doubt your decision, but they should have been treacherous from the jump. The first conversation with the possessed asari made my skin crawl. Any fool dumb enough to trust that deserves that knife in the back. :mjtf:

tenor.gif

:ufdup:

I do wish that this game straight up punished a couple of your (smaller) good decisions with straight up betrayal and shyt. Like you tried to be a good person and it completely bit you in the ass. Rachni getting yeeted on my new playthrough