DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Idk why I picked vanguard :francis::francis:
The machine pistol is soo ass:scust::scust::scust:

If you’re on ME2 play kasumi’s mission early on and you can get the locust smg which is pretty good. Also around the mid point of the game you’ll get the chance to add another weapon type to your character

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you’re on ME2 play kasumi’s mission early on and you can get the locust smg which is pretty good. Also around the mid point of the game you’ll get the chance to add another weapon type to your character

Or, better yet, just use shotguns for everything.

I swear it works. :wow:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
word:patrice: i actual have her mission available:jbhmm:

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Idk why I picked vanguard :francis::francis:
The machine pistol is soo ass:scust::scust::scust:
You gotta play aggressive as a vanguard breh. Use your squad to pick off guys on the side and then rush the remaining two or three w shockwave, charge + a shotgun :wow:

I be disrespecting the fukk outta these dudes shields and barriers :troll:

once you get that new weapon training I always get the assault rifle to handle stronger enemies from a far if I need to.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta play aggressive as a vanguard breh. Use your squad to pick off guys on the side and then rush the remaining two or three w shockwave, charge + a shotgun :wow:

I be disrespecting the fukk outta these dudes shields and barriers :troll:

once you get that new weapon training I always get the assault rifle to handle stronger enemies from a far if I need to.

Tell 'em, breh.

I never messed around with it, but I imagine it gets even worse if you made the effort to pick up the Geth Pulse Rifle, and melt shields.