The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
nah you just can’t handle someone not loving it as much as you do so you’re looking to brush it off...it’s a legit complaint that I’m seeing pop up in the posts here and reviews that I’m watching...the combat is lackluster as hell
No we know me1 aint the best shooter in the world, its a dead horse at this point

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
then shut the fukk up and let me get my opinions off since it’s my first time playing it...nikka gonna argue me down only to turn around and end up saying exactly what I said:gucci:
I didn't say what you were saying because my squad ain't trash and also I ain't crying about the game because I'm kicking ass

Stop being a bytch and learn reading comprehension

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say what you were saying because my squad ain't trash and also I ain't crying about the game because I'm kicking ass

Stop being a bytch and learn reading comprehension

nikka shut up...I’m continue speaking on the game as I see fit...and ain’t shyt you can do about it...especially when you end up saying the same shyt I said :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You seem kinda trash bruh....

@Gizmo_Duck stop trolling this thread with mentions of that game if you aint playing this one move along

You better watch how you talk to me plehboi :ufdup:

Mass_4f43f3_6219946.gif

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
nikka shut up...I’m continue speaking on the game as I see fit...and ain’t shyt you can do about it...especially when you end up saying the same shyt I said :yeshrug:
go ahead and criticize a 14 year old game for being 14 years old, but it was you that couldn't read a map, you that couldnt remember a location, and now you cant use your damn squad, the common denominator in all that is your trash ass, go watch as many reviews as you want to make yourself feel better about being garbage

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Breh, are you playing the Legendary Edition, or just using this thread as a therapy session for your issues with Andromeda? It's alright, man. The game's dead. It can't hurt you any more.

Kasumi as a character is all kinds of confusing. She herself is mediocre as fukk, and you can see where she is a bullshyt tack on DLC. But everything surrounding her is good. The side mission with her recruitment/loyalty is a fun diversion from everything else going on, and Shadow Strike might as well be a gotdamn cheat code. It got to the point where I would often just run a squad with her and Miranda because it was almost unfair using anyone else more useful in the second slot.
I'm saying.... I got more rants on Andromeda's shortcomings than anyone.

But yeah, she got a completely busted ability but outside of that she can kick rocks. Playing all these games back to back like this you can see a lot of the over correcting on decisions as well.

I understand why they moved away from the planetside stuff, but the direction they went to compensate just seems like such a whiff.

Basically shifted the exploration up the galaxy map level and left the planets as just a resource farm for a game that really only demanded it at higher difficulties - satisfying the niche group that was comfortable doing that sort of thing. Everything they did right with the Normandy, they did wrong with the Citadel. It makes no sense to me how Omega is designed better than the Citadel too.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
go ahead and criticize a 14 year old game for being 14 years old

shut the fukk up you fakkit ass worm...nikka waited til the “coast was clear” lmaooo...it’s a new experience to me so I’m gonna comment accordingly and ain’t shyt you can do about it but act like a bytch bcuz I don’t like the combat in your “precious” game...p*ssy mad cuz I’m “ruining” his nostalgia...fukk outta here especially when you still saying the same damn shyt I’m saying

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game definitely seems like it's for nostalgic folks only.

all the glowing reviews are coming from ppl who played/loved it the first time around and even they were honest about the boring combat in the first one...new user reviews have been pretty average overall across the board tho...I would’ve still bought the game even if I had waited for more reviews first cuz so many have had great things to say about it...but it has been a disappointing experience so far

9-B4273-A2-2211-4-CB5-966-A-6331-BBC506-FA.jpg

7-D1353-DA-C151-4-EDE-991-F-29029-BD7-AD60.jpg

213-D1985-E41-C-49-F4-B576-617690-E0576-F.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
ya the story is great but the combat is annoyingly bad...I’m definitely forcing it at this point

Yeah, the combat isn’t the best draw but I loved my play through. I finished ME1 a few days ago. this thread hating on Tali is :mjlol: I kept her and Liara on the squad consistently. Tali A.I. Hacking geth to fight Krogan. Watching them fukk each other up. Liara using Lift and me following up with Throw to knock someone off the level. A Krogan charging me down? Status to freeze him in place, look that nikka right in his eyes and then unleash the whole clip. Dust.