The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some combo of Liara, Wrex, and Garrus was always in my squad. Them nikkas pretty much covered all bases and had the best dialogue too. I'm downloading this shyt today to see if Shep still got it. Plus I can finally give him a decent black hairstyle even though that wack ass voice don't match. Shep need some bass in his voice to match the persona.

I have wrex in my crew...he earned a permanent spot after blasting fist in the face which I had absolutely no problem with...I previously had garrus on the squad but right now I’m trying out the alien bytch we rescued who was set up by fist...I don’t see her lasting long tho

...and ya I agree with the voice actor for shepherd...he sounds like an uptight white guy

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Something wrong with my setup. No matter who I put on my team they don’t do anything. They just stay in one spot looking stupid

Im on Feros fighting the Thorian and Wrex and Tali just chilling at entrance while im solo :dwillhuh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Something wrong with my setup. No matter who I put on my team they don’t do anything. They just stay in one spot looking stupid

Im on Feros fighting the Thorian and Wrex and Tali just chilling at entrance while im solo :dwillhuh:

ok tali is the new alien chic on the squad I was talking about...bytch don’t do shyt...I think her stats are all in one category tho...I’m low key ready to put the racist bytch back on the team...she actually shot an alien up when my back was turned and I couldn’t see him...granted idk if she did it to save me or just saw a free opportunity to gun down an alien

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
i want to keep tali along in mass effect 2 for the story but she got to be the most useless squad member of all time

at least in part 1 she could handle the hacking sections but with the way that changed in 2 shes deadass useless both outside and in combat

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
ok tali is the new alien chic on the squad I was talking about...bytch don’t do shyt...I think her stats are all in one category tho...I’m low key ready to put the racist bytch back on the team...she actually shot an alien up when my back was turned and I couldn’t see him...granted idk if she did it to save me or just saw a free opportunity to gun down an alien
My issue seems like a glitch. Not their actual talents. I’m literally playing solo right now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My issue seems like a glitch. Not their actual talents. I’m literally playing solo right now

I’ve been reading a couple reviews of the original game and it seems like squad AI is generally hit or miss at times...case in point the racist bytch was actually useful when I started the game...then yesterday or the day before when I was in a shootout in the club, one of the aliens on my team was literally just standing next to me in the open while I took cover behind a table

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just beat ME2 on my BBB, no losses
full

To Harbinger’s bytch ass and the Collectors
full

To the Illusive Man
full

To the 350,000 Batarians I nuked during the Arrival mission
full

Im bout to turn it up to Insanity for the finale:whew:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Just thought about some shyt, what if mass effect 4 is a prequel to 2 :ohhh: Shepard was gone for 2 years. I know this ain’t the case but what if lol