The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hardly ever used him as a squadmate but he was always one of my favorite characters:wow:

I also didn’t know until this recent playthrough that dude also used to be a singer:heh:

Mordin low key is one of the best written crew members. Hard to tell because in most cases, you have better options to take on actual missions.

"It had to be me. Someone else could've gotten it wrong."

:wow:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Thinking about copping this, haven't played ME in a minute.

How's the performance on PS4?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

This is the trailer that let me know andromeda was gonna be swamp butt

goddamn breh let that shyt go :mjlol:
Mordin low key is one of the best written crew members. Hard to tell because in most cases, you have better options to take on actual missions.

"It had to be me. Someone else could've gotten it wrong."

:wow:
Mordin is hilarious :mjlol: I think I kept spamming the Paragon/Renegade stuff on his rants too often but the way he stays thinking out loud is a gem. He is truly unbothered by everything.

"Plenty of ways to save people. Find a cure for a plague :hula: shoot mercs on sight"

I went and picked up Jack earlier than normal this time too. Kasumi still wack as hell. I get what they wanted to do with her but it just falls apart on screen every time. Probably gonna grab discount Wrex next.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the melee :mjlol:

jeezus christ...I’m still enjoying it but it was really lazy af of them just to “re-skin” the game...game would be top notch if they made getting around and the combat more up-to-date

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
wait...what?

I haven’t even died yet...these are legit complaints
That shyt aint legit, your squad can do alot... Unless you dont know what your doing

I never seen anyone be "great" and complain so much

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is the trailer that let me know andromeda was gonna be swamp butt

Breh, are you playing the Legendary Edition, or just using this thread as a therapy session for your issues with Andromeda? It's alright, man. The game's dead. It can't hurt you any more.

goddamn breh let that shyt go :mjlol:

Mordin is hilarious :mjlol: I think I kept spamming the Paragon/Renegade stuff on his rants too often but the way he stays thinking out loud is a gem. He is truly unbothered by everything.

"Plenty of ways to save people. Find a cure for a plague :hula: shoot mercs on sight"

I went and picked up Jack earlier than normal this time too. Kasumi still wack as hell. I get what they wanted to do with her but it just falls apart on screen every time. Probably gonna grab discount Wrex next.

Kasumi as a character is all kinds of confusing. She herself is mediocre as fukk, and you can see where she is a bullshyt tack on DLC. But everything surrounding her is good. The side mission with her recruitment/loyalty is a fun diversion from everything else going on, and Shadow Strike might as well be a gotdamn cheat code. It got to the point where I would often just run a squad with her and Miranda because it was almost unfair using anyone else more useful in the second slot.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shyt aint legit, your squad can do alot... Unless you dont know what your doiny

nah you just can’t handle someone not loving it as much as you do so you’re looking to brush it off...it’s a legit complaint that I’m seeing pop up in posts here and reviews that I’m watching...the combat is lackluster as hell