The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
that shyt still confusing...plus you still have to walk to get to certain places...was tryna find the docking bay again...just said fukk it and googled it

Only need to find places once and they are added.

Docking bay is always in C-Sec.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People under estimate the movement/traversal upgrades in Andromeda, that jet pack was teh biggest upgrade in gameplay they could have given this series

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
People under estimate the movement/traversal upgrades in Andromeda, that jet pack was teh biggest upgrade in gameplay they could have given this series
navigating the hub in andromeda was actually worse than the citadel tbh. the fast travel on the hub was limited to the tram areas and some planets didn't have fast travel in their town areas at all

kinda hated the jetpack because it encouraged them to hamfist all that platforming bullshyt into the game

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Thresher maw!!!!

I've killed them all. :demonic:

I had been sleep on Liara on ME1, I've been running with her and Garrus lately and I'm loving this shyt, everything just seems to die around us
Some combo of Liara, Wrex, and Garrus was always in my squad. Them nikkas pretty much covered all bases and had the best dialogue too. I'm downloading this shyt today to see if Shep still got it. Plus I can finally give him a decent black hairstyle even though that wack ass voice don't match. Shep need some bass in his voice to match the persona.