The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Upon furuther review, I see why ya'll hate on my Wife...I forgot how #HOE (Hard on Extraterrestrials) she was.

Savage shyt on Liara...

:mjglad:

E14r4X0XoAEOfRq

****SPOILERS****

I just finished Feros and even though I died a million times like I always do, they definitely nerfed Insanity.

Even though I put it on classic mode, I'm still leveling up fast as hell and even Thorians and the Asari clones aren't that tough, now.

****SPOILERS****

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
This game definitely seems like it's for nostalgic folks only. The graphics don't bother me, hell the movement and guns don't either, it's mainly the environment. GTA & RDR got us spoiled. :francis:

It's sad because I think this game with Rockstar's touch would be something serious :wow:

Maybe ME2 and ME3 is better, something tells me it really ain't.

And this is the problem with gaming. Granted GTA V and RDR 2 are two of the GOAT games, but, gaming is chasing graphics and accessibility more than anything else.

Last Of Us 2's story legit makes no sense, but, it's the most awarded game of all-time.

You will not appreciate the series as much as you're supposed to if you skip the first game. It's dated, but, it by for the best game for roleplaying and sets the next two up perfectly.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Upon furuther review, I see why ya'll hate on my Wife...I forgot how #HOE (Hard on Extraterrestrials) she was.

Savage shyt on Liara...

E14r4X0XoAEOfRq

****SPOILERS****

I just finished Feros and even though I died a million times like I always do, they definitely nerfed Insanity.

Even though I put it on classic mode, I'm still leveling up fast as hell and even Thorians and the Asari clones aren't that tough, now.

****SPOILERS****

Playing on Normal is a cakewalk now, I ate through Noveria’s boss like it was nothing. The adds were getting tossed around because of Liara :russ:

I still like Ashley, but Liara is growing on me.

Plus she becomes a badass later on:mjgrin:

Andromeda has the best mechanics and gameplay. It’s a shame everything else about it is so turrble

:wow:

I MIGHT reinstall it with mods just to do it but beyond the gameplay :scust:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Savage shyt on Liara...

E14r4X0XoAEOfRq

****SPOILERS****

****SPOILERS****
Ashley is so much worse this time around man

"If you're righting a bear, you sick your dog on it and run. Its common sense, Commmander :queen:"

nah bytch maybe next time :mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:wow:

Man I said a long ass time ago "NMS" exploration is what the "Mass Effect" series (especially 1) was going for, but they didn't have the means to accomplish it back then.

This is only the Normandy in "NMS" but still....they should collaborate further.

Fred.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Ashley is so much worse this time around man

"If you're righting a bear, you sick your dog on it and run. Its common sense, Commmander :queen:"

nah bytch maybe next time :mjlol:

I breh I've played this game around 10 times and I did not remember this exchange.

2020 is the only year I didn't have a Mass Effect run.

This shyt was outta control :laff:

Atleast she looks like a woman
Playing on Normal is a cakewalk now, I ate through Noveria’s boss like it was nothing. The adds were getting tossed around because of Liara :russ:

I still like Ashley, but Liara is growing on me.

Plus she becomes a badass later on:mjgrin:

:snoop:

This was my fear.

Yea, everybody has shields in Insantiy, but, even Krogan aren't that scary anywhere.

I used to need atleast 10 tries to beat that Krogan you find after you first meet Liara. I died once and that was only because I was watching a YouTube video during

That shyt was easy