The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Daps

They made people wait a whole year for this shyt??? At this point they need to tell people what they actually plan on doing.

They would.... if they had any idea themselves. :dead:All Bioware hands are on deck soft-rebooting DA 4 under the hood after it's leaked alpha gameplay went over so poorly. Gonna be like 5 years before any work an a new Mass Effect game starts in earnest, outside of the barest bones pre-pre production stuff.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Seeing all these ME fans on YouTube making videos about the teaser is actually sad. They're basically creating stories in their heads, because the teaser gave them nothing. One guy made like 3 videos breaking everything down, and there's not much to break down. :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
still the goat experience in gaming

I love this game. Might put another 50 hours in it again i'm probably at like 500 hrs in the ME universe

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He's an idiot saying this based on when the teaser for "Dreadwolf" came out.

They're not even the same team.

Fred.

Idk it seems like he has sources inside EA. he leaked Survivor last year and Dead Space remake. :yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Idk it seems like he has sources inside EA. he leaked Survivor last year and Dead Space remake. :yeshrug:

He should've said "according to my sources" or something along those lines.

He didn't, he literally said what I did above. His time frame is based on when the teaser for an unrelated game, from a different team, came out.

Fred.