The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
only people in here telling on themselves were the ones saying "the krogans are just like african americans if you think about it" :russ: if you want more daps, that's where the money is

the first black party member in the trilogy - and they give him the most unimaginative, pedantic, trope-ridden narrative that would've been played out even in a mid 90s syndicated joint set on the west coast. jacob had a weaker kit that javic somehow and his most memorable dialogue worth in the whole game is when he was interjecting his bad ideas into the suicide mission sequence lol

we need someone to lead a distraction team while we work our way inside
sounds crazy - i volunteer
the whole room -> :what: -> so anyway commander
How does any of what you just said justify the vitriol Jacob gets? You talking about how much you want to kill him sounds just like those cac streamers and reddit users. Jacob was boring and that's the writers fault, but we're not going to sit here and act like he was the worst. Legion and Vega were infinitely worse, and Legion had the worst mission in the entire series in ME3.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
How does any of what you just said justify the vitriol Jacob gets? You talking about how much you want to kill him sounds just like those cac streamers and reddit users. Jacob was boring and that's the writers fault, but we're not going to sit here and act like he was the worst. Legion and Vega were infinitely worse, and Legion had the worst mission in the entire series in ME3.
its not my fault if you take what i said and think its plain old cac racism lol. the fukk kinda shyt is that

even better, lets take a step back - there is almost zero smoke or friction around captain anderson's character or portrayal in comparison to jacob. one is a whole character, the other is a confusing, stereotypical prop.

i don't even know how you compare legion and jacob. the biggest complaint about legion is that he's introduced too late :dead: its hard to make a real argument as to why you even keep jacob around at all after the tutorial mission. even his brooding over his decision to join cerberus starts falling apart as the game goes on because every other person in the party has greater reasoning and stakes lol.

at least vega got to just be a soldier after his dumb "lola" schtick. jacob is straight up defined by his insecurity, crappy kit, and lack of significant interaction with anyone or anything substantial in a galactic, multispecies conflict. so yes, drop his ass off on virmire with the time machine and give toothbrush girl from ME3 a gun or something. i felt like defending him 10+ years ago but now i got no problem saying he's a waste of a roster spot and a clear lazy effort from the writers.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I was sleeping on PC gang. Now I can actually PAWG with a decent 'fro. :wow:

Shepard.png

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I replayed the whole trilogy in the legendary edition. The 3rd game wasn't as bad as I remember. Actually it's damn good tbh even without the multiplayer.

This was my 1st time playing any of the DLC for 3. (I only cared about the multiplayer after I beat the campaign years ago)

Leviathan was cool
Omega was fun
And the Citidel DLC was corny...and I loved that corny ass shyt :wow:
When I realized the Lancer was using the gun mechanics from the 1st game I was geeking.

I wouldn't mind if they just rebooted the main trilogy again as 1 or 2 big ass games for current gen.

Still my favorite IP of all time.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I replayed the whole trilogy in the legendary edition. The 3rd game wasn't as bad as I remember. Actually it's damn good tbh even without the multiplayer.

This was my 1st time playing any of the DLC for 3. (I only cared about the multiplayer after I beat the campaign years ago)

Leviathan was cool
Omega was fun
And the Citidel DLC was corny...and I loved that corny ass shyt :wow:
When I realized the Lancer was using the gun mechanics from the 1st game I was geeking.

I wouldn't mind if they just rebooted the main trilogy again as 1 or 2 big ass games for current gen.

Still my favorite IP of all time.
I'd rather they do that and change the endings for ME3. The fact that Bioware just announced that they're still in pre-production for M5 3yrs after the teaser dropped is fukking embarrassing. ME5 won't be coming out until 2025 or 2026.:snoop:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:scust:
Nah, my ninja Shep was too smart to fall for that basic brainwashing shyt these weak-minded fools been getting got on. :rudy:

He would just pop a space Excedrin and get back to saving the galaxy with his PAWG by his side. :wow:
The MAGA pawg?!?!

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I started ME1 on 360 and never finished it. From what I remember this game was pretty fun. Free on Gamepass so downloading now.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
In Mass Effect 1 I decided to play as a Soldier cause I just wanna shoot shyt up. So apparently I can't team heal or hack shyt or create magic barriers. I need to divide that up between squad members. Which Squad members should I invest in?

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
In Mass Effect 1 I decided to play as a Soldier cause I just wanna shoot shyt up. So apparently I can't team heal or hack shyt or create magic barriers. I need to divide that up between squad members. Which Squad members should I invest in?
You pretty much run through the game with Liara and Sniper Rifle Garrus on Insanity.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

They made people wait a whole year for this shyt??? At this point they need to tell people what they actually plan on doing.