The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
When I copped this at launch I finished 1 and got thru like the first hour or 2 of mass effect 2 but I kinda wanna start over from 1 because I don’t remember some of the choices I made

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
whose your squad then :jbhmm:

No squidbillies or two-toed spaces sloths this way big homie. :mjgrin:

In ME1 it's either Garrus and Ash (Soulja or Vanguard) or Ash and Wrex (Infy).

In ME2 it's Miranda and Garrus or Miranda and Grun DMC. Zaeed also got some run on the old 360 days.

In ME3 it's Garrus and James until I run back into Ash.

Ash and Cerberus were right, I'm on some alien :mjpls: .

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
When I copped this at launch I finished 1 and got thru like the first hour or 2 of mass effect 2 but I kinda wanna start over from 1 because I don’t remember some of the choices I made

I liked 1 not needing to look for ammo
i hated in 2 those stupid azz puzzles

glad in 3 they got rid of that garbage but i wish the ammo portion was like me 1

Son Goku

Daps
You can tell they got rid of the rpg elements of the first game but honestly I enjoyed that

I'm glad they got rid of hacking and decrypting shyt for party-construction purposes; not having to take a techie was nice. :ehh:

I'm also glad they changed out ammo for ammo powers.

All the other things I wished they'd kept, especially armor and armor mods.

Oh well. :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That aria dlc takes forever I thought it was gonna be short like four hours later finally done :mjlol:

Since I know the ending is azz I’m just gonna do as much side quests as I can before I finish up

50 hours and counting

Son Goku

Daps
That aria dlc takes forever I thought it was gonna be short like four hours later finally done :mjlol:

Since I know the ending is azz I’m just gonna do as much side quests as I can before I finish up

50 hours and counting

On one run? If so, for how sway? :dahell:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is andromeda decent? I think I played it once for like 5 min

if you like the tediousness of exploring worlds and how they’re constructed in assassin’s creed then andromeda won’t bother you…best gameplay in the series…but worst story execution imo…also the linear nature of ME 1-3 works to its advantage…the open world of andromeda detracted from the game imo…it didn’t start off bad but there was a point where I really wanted to stop playing but my OCD kicked in something serious and I had to finish it…which is kinda weird cuz I generally don’t have issues taking a break from games or straight up abandoning them