The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I did a do over of ME1 finishing it faster than I planned and I didn’t realize how much I missed the first go around :ohhh:

I didn’t realize you could keep Fisk alive if you complete the mission before recruiting Wrex and I initially missed out on their personal side missions. I also didn’t know that Cerebus was alluded to in the first game if you did the side missions related to them.

I saved Ashley this time, but somehow Kirrahe ended up dying though and it was too late to go back :francis:

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I did a do over of ME1 finishing it faster than I planned and I didn’t realize how much I missed the first go around :ohhh:

I didn’t realize you could keep Fist alive if you complete the mission before recruiting Wrex and I initially missed out on their personal side missions. I also didn’t know that Cerebus was alluded to in the first game if you did the side missions related to them.

I saved Ashley this time, but somehow Kirrahe ended up dying though and it was too late to go back :francis:

:picard: You fukking up the galaxy, my dude.

Fist is getting shot with the quickness. :martin:

Cerberus are the ones responsible for killing the Admiral. :gucci:

Ashley the OG space PAWG (and voiced by a brehette); it's her and Miranda fighting over deez space nuts. Of course we saving her. :mindblown:

Lemme find out you not playing an approved class like Soldier, Infiltrator, or another Soldier. :upsetfavre: @Hathaway

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss

Ashley the OG space PAWG (and voiced by a brehette); it's her and Miranda fighting over deez space nuts. Of course we saving her. :mindblown:

Lemme find out you not playing an approved class like Soldier, Infiltrator, or another Soldier. :upsetfavre: @Hathaway
You forgot about Thick Thighs Tali

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

I killed him the first playthrough, but did the mission order differently before recruiting Wrex and he offered me the payment instead when I recruited him.

I started the mission with Admiral, but barely did much world exploring the first playthrough to finish his mission or other ones, which made me want to do another playthrough. I didn't even know you could romance a character in the first game, but did with Liara this time and Ashley fighting over me :lolbron:

Vanguard for me.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I killed him the first playthrough, but did the mission order differently before recruiting Wrex and he offered me the payment instead when I recruited him.

I started the mission with Admiral, but barely did much world exploring the first playthrough to finish his mission or other ones, which made me want to do another playthrough. I didn't even know you could romance a character in the first game, but did with Liara this time and Ashley fighting over me :lolbron:

Vanguard for me.

But good job on Liara :ohlawd:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Vanguard for me.

:wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm baffled at how smoothly this runs on the Steam Deck. Actually 60fps without even the fan getting super loud :wow:

Breh thank you

It was because of you I bought on the steam deck, put 17 hours on me1 and currently 10 plus in me 2

runs flawlessly , only negative i wish i could play offline would make a long plane ride :noah:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I didn’t realize you could keep Fisk alive if you complete the mission before recruiting Wrex and I initially missed out on their personal side missions. I also didn’t know that Cerebus was alluded to in the first game if you did the side missions related to them.

Ashley is Maga low key :mjlit: racist against aliens
Also the way she treats you in ME2 when she realizes you been rebuilt with alien tech :ohhh:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Also the way she treats you in ME2 when she realizes you been rebuilt with alien tech :ohhh:

But I’m a Renegade spracist too.

I don’t fukk with none of them aliens except Garrus and Wrex. Thane mighta been cool but didn’t get enough shine.

Kelly: Your friend Tali… :gladbron:

Shepard: She’s not not my friend. :ufdup:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Not going to lie, I kind of regretted keeping her alive as she literally complained on every mission I took her on :mjlol:

Pressly was giving off :mjpls: vibes as well, so I didn’t bother conversing with him while on the ship.