The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I used to think that as well, but honestly it's not about the action but the exploration.

Kevin Durant GIFs | Tenor

If I wanted to be an explorer I'd buy a Ford. :camby:

It's bushes once these last two playthroughs are finished.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
time for another me3 run :mjgrin:

i think i'ma do an infiltrator based around cloak/barrier - run into enemy mobs, suicide bomb them and clean up with an smg

or maybe a slam/cryo explosions build, i really wanna make a biotic infiltrator work

Son Goku

Daps
time for another me3 run :mjgrin:

i think i'ma do an infiltrator based around cloak/barrier - run into enemy mobs, suicide bomb them and clean up with an smg

or maybe a slam/cryo explosions build, i really wanna make a biotic infiltrator work

:scust:

Son Goku

Daps
Finally finished all three ME:LE Insanity playthroughs (Soulja, Infiltrator, and Vanguard).

Not gonna lie, Vanguard was an absolute bytch in terms of wanting to finish. The gameplay was stale as fukk, ole buddy is weak asl in combat, and ME1 biotics are :scust: .

Already started ME2 with it and I'm already :unimpressed: .

Can't wait to finish 2 and 3 with it so I can go back to my shooting classes. :noah:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally finished all three ME:LE Insanity playthroughs (Soulja, Infiltrator, and Vanguard).

Not gonna lie, Vanguard was an absolute bytch in terms of wanting to finish. The gameplay was stale as fukk, ole buddy is weak asl in combat, and ME1 biotics are :scust: .

Already started ME2 with it and I'm already :unimpressed: .

Can't wait to finish 2 and 3 with it so I can go back to my shooting classes. :noah:

All that text when you could've just said you don't get how to play the class. :wow:

:lolbron: