The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Ayo this Vanguard run lame as hell. I don't know brehs, I just don't know. :francis:
Yeeeah Vanguard definitely not for everybody especially in ME1 and ESPECIALLY if you're playing on Hardcore/insanity.

I damn near through my controller through the screen on my hardcore vanguard run in ME1

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Yeeeah Vanguard definitely not for everybody especially in ME1 and ESPECIALLY if you're playing on Hardcore/insanity.

I damn near through my controller through the screen on my hardcore vanguard run in ME1

But shyt not even :upsetfavre: to me, it's just :ld: .

Maybe I just have to suffer through 1. I planned to go Claymore/Charge in 2 and AR/Charge/- Nova in 3. :jbhmm:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But shyt not even :upsetfavre: to me, it's just :ld: .

Maybe I just have to suffer through 1. I planned to go Claymore/Charge in 2 and AR/Charge/- Nova in 3. :jbhmm:

Yeah, you just gotta suffer through ME1. Bioware didn't fully understand how to do the hybrid classes like Vanguard until ME2. From ME2 forward though, Vanguard is easily the most fun class to play, solely for the fukkery you can get away with.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah, you just gotta suffer through ME1. Bioware didn't fully understand how to do the hybrid classes like Vanguard until ME2. From ME2 forward though, Vanguard is easily the most fun class to play, solely for the fukkery you can get away with.
I think I might've already mentioned it, but biotic charge + reave + incendiary ammo combo is the ultimate cheat code. :banderas:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Now that I had some time being done with the game… ME3 ending was fukking trash…yeah I saved the world now let me become a reaper or blah blah blah. None of those endings are happy endings. ME4 might as well be a damn reboot.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Now that I had some time being done with the game… ME3 ending was fukking trash…yeah I saved the world now let me become a reaper or blah blah blah. None of those endings are happy endings. ME4 might as well be a damn reboot.
Destroy with high war assets is the only good ending, since it's the only ending where Shepard lives. The problem is that this was intended to be the end of the Normandy crew and they left people feeling pissed off, the happy ending mod is how the game should've ended.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
ion think me1 vanguard gets charge, not having the regen/gap close/general fukkery part of your kit sounds pretty annoying

meanwhile me2 vanguard is glorious, one of my favorite builds is kinda like this but with the mattock/eviscerator :ahh:

i think andromeda's second place for vanguard combat but almost everything about the rest of the game is mid

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
ion think me1 vanguard gets charge, not having the regen/gap close/general fukkery part of your kit sounds pretty annoying

meanwhile me2 vanguard is glorious, one of my favorite builds is kinda like this but with the mattock/eviscerator :ahh:

i think andromeda's second place for vanguard combat but almost everything about the rest of the game is mid

Combat, graphics, and Cora's ass are the best things about Andromeda, the trilogy has everything else.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

are you playing on PC?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Just started a Sentinel build and it's actually a little better than Vanguard imo. I miss having inferno ammo and charge, but keeping reave and gaining tech armor & overload is worth it. Tech armor reloads quick and basically makes you OP.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the expanse has me wanting to jump back into this…only thing is I’m in the middle of a run (maybe about halfway thru ME2) I started months ago…might just start completely over

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Just started a Sentinel build and it's actually a little better than Vanguard imo. I miss having inferno ammo and charge, but keeping reave and gaining tech armor & overload is worth it. Tech armor reloads quick and basically makes you OP.

I was gonna do a Sentinel playthrough but I just can't. ME1 is so boring and this Vanguard run is like watching paint dry.

ME1 Vanguard did not have Charge (all the signature class skills came in ME2 except for Adept/Singularity).

If not for them reviving the class with Charge in ME2, it might be tied for worst class of the whole trilogy.

ME1 Vanguard is less-talented Adept with a Shotgun. :scusthov:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I was gonna do a Sentinel playthrough but I just can't. ME1 is so boring and this Vanguard run is like watching paint dry.

ME1 Vanguard did not have Charge (all the signature class skills came in ME2 except for Adept/Singularity).

If not for them reviving the class with Charge in ME2, it might be tied for worst class of the whole trilogy.

ME1 Vanguard is less-talented Adept with a Shotgun. :scusthov:
I used to think that as well, but honestly it's not about the action but the exploration.