The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Better than what we got for ME3. The final boss was a long ass talk with a holographic child :mjlol: . They should've stuck with their original plan and have Javik be the catalyst. Having the last Prothean be the one to destroy the Reapers made way more sense.

Mighta made more sense but the fight still woulda been boring.

a03.jpg

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The entire "catalyst" deus ex machina bailout was lazy. I avoided a lot of spoilers going into ME3 but the moment I heard Hackett mention a "Prothean Device" that could win the war, I knew the finale was going to be a huge letdown & anticlimatic. A deus ex machina "press to win" button is about the laziest plot device that a writer can incorporate. The OG writer left & the bozos that remained had no idea where to go and defended the bail out under the guise of "artistic vision," when in reality, it was lazy, unimaginative garbage.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The entire "catalyst" deus ex machina bailout was lazy. I avoided a lot of spoilers going into ME3 but the moment I heard Hackett mention a "Prothean Device" that could win the war, I knew the finale was going to be a huge letdown & anticlimatic. A deus ex machina "press to win" button is about the laziest plot device that a writer can incorporate. The OG writer left & the bozos that remained had no idea where to go and defended the bail out under the guise of "artistic vision," when in reality, it was lazy, unimaginative garbage.
The problem with ME3 is that they went out of their way to fukk up the ending. Harbinger admitted defeat so why couldn't Shepard call the Normandy for a pickup, and then fire a cannon at the crucible? They wasted 5yrs of everyone's time with that bullshyt finale.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Biotic charge is a lifesaver when you're surrounded, and reaving collectors is clutch as well.

But we not even that far yet (still in ME1). shyt seems super weak rn. (About 9 hrs in.) :damn:

Soldier and Infiltrator runs were both completed on Insano/100%. Soldier only took 47 hours for two playthroughs. :what:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
But we not even that far yet (still in ME1). shyt seems super weak rn. (About 9 hrs in.) :damn:

Soldier and Infiltrator runs were both completed on Insano/100%. Soldier only took 47 hours for two playthroughs. :what:

It’s a much better class in ME2 and 3 with the improved movement and refined shooting. shyt is kind of a slog in the first game though

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Oh ok. Yeah Vanguard is weak in ME1, but it's much improved in the other 2 games.