The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Thread reminds me I got to beat this :snoop:
Got a bug at the Saren fight in the first part, never got around to look for a fix. Been working through other parts of the backlog, but need to get back to this.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Brehs whats the design of the suits called :dwillhuh:

R.a36de3fd4004f6f3360762d1626ac663

Ashley-Medelin-Williams-Mass-Effect-2-Horizon-Colony.jpg

Like in general. In sci-fi and anime cuz I be seeing these shts a lot but ain’t go no name. :mindblown:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Thanks Breh. Sht make absolutely no sense that there no official name when it’s so common :sadcam:

:dwillhuh: How you gonna have a name for something that's so vastly different across all those mediums?

Spartan MJOLNIR armor doesn't work like the armor in Mass Effect or the Iron Man suits or the armor from Gears...

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
For some reason I've been playing ME1 more lately, and I have to admit that it's closer to ME2 than I thought it was. It's clearly dated but there's a relaxing feel to it that makes the replayability very high. The more I play it the more I wish it had been a 2 parter instead of a trilogy. They should've made the Collectors the key to the Reapers and if you were able to defeat them then the Reapers are forever stuck in dark space, where they will eventually die because they can't conserve their energy forever.

Son Goku

Daps
For some reason I've been playing ME1 more lately, and I have to admit that it's closer to ME2 than I thought it was. It's clearly dated but there's a relaxing feel to it that makes the replayability very high. The more I play it the more I wish it had been a 2 parter instead of a trilogy. They should've made the Collectors the key to the Reapers and if you were able to defeat them then the Reapers are forever stuck in dark space, where they will eventually die because they can't conserve their energy forever.

The Collectors ain't shyt, the Collectors mother ain't shyt. :unimpressed:

RARI_Godwind

Daps
:dwillhuh: How you gonna have a name for something that's so vastly different across all those mediums?

Spartan MJOLNIR armor doesn't work like the armor in Mass Effect or the Iron Man suits or the armor from Gears...
I mean like how a plane is a plane but then you have jets or even boats are boats but you got cruise ships, kayaks, canoes, freight ships, airboats, submarines :yeshrug:

Son Goku

Daps
I mean like how a plane is a plane but then you have jets or even boats are boats but you got cruise ships, kayaks, canoes, freight ships, airboats, submarines :yeshrug:

It's literally just combat armor. :unimpressed:

Not sure why you so fixated on this unless you just smoked one. :what:

Light armor in one game is heavy in another. Some games have power armor as the special and some have it as the norm. (Peep how some folks in ME don't even rock armor but still have energy shields, like Miranda, but ain't moving like no two thousand pound Halo SPARTANS.

Different technology levels and lore, different game engines, and the trope of Gameplay and Story Segregation account for this. :ufdup:

RARI_Godwind

Daps
It's literally just combat armor. :unimpressed:

Not sure why you so fixated on this unless you just smoked one. :what:

Light armor in one game is heavy in another. Some games have power armor as the special and some have it as the norm.
That’s the problem!!!! :sadcam:

Been thinking bout this sht for years and it’s dawned on me there’s no definitive answer :sadbron:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The Collectors ain't shyt, the Collectors mother ain't shyt. :unimpressed:
Better than what we got for ME3. The final boss was a long ass talk with a holographic child :mjlol: . They should've stuck with their original plan and have Javik be the catalyst. Having the last Prothean be the one to destroy the Reapers made way more sense.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Better than what we got for ME3. The final boss was a long ass talk with a holographic child :mjlol: . They should've stuck with their original plan and have Javik be the catalyst. Having the last Prothean be the one to destroy the Reapers made way more sense.
The Javik i know would have loved that shyt