The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Ah I see. What a shame. I like the story but I like to push myself in RPG games in combat too because I remember playing on the OG 360 and the combat felt trivial.

I mean, it's a remaster of the same game you played on X360. They didn't go back and remake the whole game :patrice:

The combat is slightly changed up in a few places, but this game felt even easier to me than that and that's after they nerfed Immunity and changed the weapon usage in 1.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Ah I see. What a shame. I like the story but I like to push myself in RPG games in combat too because I remember playing on the OG 360 and the combat felt trivial.
Yeah, I wouldn't say the games are "challenging" to the point of needing to actually strategize. On the hardest difficulties, the enemies just become more tedious with increased health and shields.

It's not like the OG Halo when you played on the hardest difficulties and enemies would swarm your position where you're camped and throw sticky grenades at yo ass flushing you outta cover and into your 7th consecutive death .:mjcry:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Yeah, I wouldn't say the games are "challenging" to the point of needing to actually strategize. On the hardest difficulties, the enemies just become more tedious with increased health and shields.

It's not like the OG Halo when you played on the hardest difficulties and enemies would swarm your position where you're camped and throw sticky grenades at yo ass flushing you outta cover and into your 7th consecutive death .:mjcry:

I mean the World at War campaign was harder than any ME game. :skip: :whew:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
So, I just brought two OP guns (I didn’t use no credits the first two games) and now the game is too easy :russ: . I think I’m halfway done with 3. Just got done fighting the ninja nikka. Got my bytch back in the ship… I wish the mission menu was better though. Glad they got rid of all those stupid mini games too.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Almost broke my fukking controller on the last fight! Then I can’t even visit the place after???? Terrible
The fight at the club? Yeah that shyt was madness for me. But the DLC was fun overall. Especially getting a female turian squad member

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I choose peace for the whole save the world the green ending I guess. Is the 4th game good?

Last edited:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Finally finished the trilogy .. one and a half years after buying the game :blessed:

I got the worst possible ending in 3 cos I was hard headed (refusal ending).. that shyt was lame af, no big battle, no explosions, nothing.. just faded to black and credits run. :hhh:

Now I gotta replay that while final mission to choose a different ending :camby:

Feel like I wasted 1.5 years of my life after that ending tbh. Still the goat story game ive ever played when you consider it lasted over 3 games, the characters, the world's.. so epic...

But I still got RDR2 above this... And Last of Us part 1 above this, because I definitely enjoyed the gameplay of those two games a lot more than the janky shooting and enemies in the mass effect games

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Finally finished the trilogy .. one and a half years after buying the game :blessed:

I got the worst possible ending in 3 cos I was hard headed (refusal ending).. that shyt was lame af, no big battle, no explosions, nothing.. just faded to black and credits run. :hhh:

Now I gotta replay that while final mission to choose a different ending :camby:

Feel like I wasted 1.5 years of my life after that ending tbh. Still the goat story game ive ever played when you consider it lasted over 3 games, the characters, the world's.. so epic...

But I still got RDR2 above this... And Last of Us part 1 above this, because I definitely enjoyed the gameplay of those two games a lot more than the janky shooting and enemies in the mass effect games
That ending wasn’t in the original game initially. It was added after the fact due to fan outrage for the original endings.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
That ending wasn’t in the original game initially. It was added after the fact due to fan outrage for the original endings.
Oh real :skip:

.. I didn't really understand it either. The way it just faded to black, it didn't even show the reapers getting wiped out.. didn't show Sheppard dying.. unless I was too drunk and missed it :mjgrin:

I read all the other endings..they all looked whack too tbh.. but I still wanna see something different

Sorry for the spoilers ppl.. I didn't reveal much, and it's already been spoiled all thru the thread anyway smhh I got so many spoilers by you nikkas :martin: