The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I'm about to do a renegade run with from ME1 with my breh Shephard. He looks like Omari Hardwick with a high top fade and 3 cuts in his eyebrow. I turned the difficulty all the way up so I have to really strategize and build a team synergy.

You had me until the bolded. :upsetfavre:

All four ME games are pretty easy as far as RPGs and TPS's go, even compared to other Bioware games, at least for me. :hubie:

Team synergy?
Routes Cam Newton GIF - Routes Cam Newton Carolina Panthers - Discover &  Share GIFs

It's sad muhfukkas actually is really struggle bussing (:dame:) these games outchea. :francis:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
You had me until the bolded. :upsetfavre:

All four ME games are pretty easy as far as RPGs and TPS's go, even compared to other Bioware games, at least for me. :hubie:

Team synergy?
Routes Cam Newton GIF - Routes Cam Newton Carolina Panthers - Discover &  Share GIFs

It's sad muhfukkas actually is really struggle bussing (:dame:) these games outchea. :francis:
I just started this run so I am expecting the enemies to get harder but your saying that isn't the case even at the top difficulty?

Son Goku

Daps
I just started this run so I am expecting the enemies to get harder but your saying that isn't the case even at the top difficulty?

Not unless you're trash. :francis:
The AI doesn't scale and make the enemies smarter/use any type of strategy, it just increases their protections/pool. :mjlol:

As someone who came from FPS and third-person shooters around the same time I picked up ME, it's easy to use those skills and dominate. I can see why dudes that can't play true shooters might struggle or gravitate to shyttier classes like Adept, Sentinel, and Engineer.

Every enemy on Insanity dies the same way they do on narrative: with moar dakka. :shaq: :bustback:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The AI doesn't scale and make the enemies smarter/use any type of strategy, it just increases their protections/pool. :mjlol:

As someone who came from FPS and third-person shooters around the same time I picked up ME, it's easy to use those skills and dominate. I can see why dudes that can't play true shooters might struggle or gravitate to shyttier classes like Adept, Sentinel, and Engineer.

Every enemy on Insanity dies the same way they do on narrative: with moar dakka. :shaq: :bustback:
Soldier class is no challenge at all breh.....

Son Goku

Daps
Soldier class is no challenge at all breh.....

Never said it was a "challenge". All this time I thought we play ME because of the lore and the characters, not because the combat is "a challenge". :dahell:

Infiltrator or Vanguard aren't for that matter either, even when dealing with sync kill enemies at point blank range as a Vanguard. :yeshrug:

Adepts and Engineers (casters and rangers) aren't a "challenge" either, they just make for shyttier weapon users than the other classes when situations dictate using a gun over powers. :ld:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Never said it was a "challenge". All this time I thought we play ME because of the lore and the characters, not because the combat is "a challenge". :dahell:

Infiltrator or Vanguard aren't for that matter either, even when dealing with sync kill enemies at point blank range as a Vanguard. :yeshrug:

Adepts and Engineers (casters and rangers) aren't a "challenge" either, they just make for shyttier weapon users than the other classes when situations dictate using a gun over powers. :ld:
I just wanted to mess with you about soldier class :mjgrin:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

Ah I see. What a shame. I like the story but I like to push myself in RPG games in combat too because I remember playing on the OG 360 and the combat felt trivial.