My Shep ME1. Bout to fukk Liara :wow:

Last edited:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I wasn't going to play this again after my last playthrough to focus on my other games I ain't finished yet but here I am, just started another playthrough this morning.

Fem Shep infiltrator
thats my shyt there :mjgrin:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Finally beat the 3rd game. Now I can move on with my life :blessed:
The ending wasn't that bad tbh....
You had to be there when it originally happened. The benefit you got was coming far after the fact, being prepared for it, and getting the versions they edited and improved upon. The original endings and how things played out were really bad. It was one of the few times in my gaming career where I saw all gamers universally come together and unite on something. EA and Bioware leaned back pretty hard on it.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
You had to be there when it originally happened. The benefit you got was coming far after the fact, being prepared for it, and getting the versions they edited and improved upon. The original endings and how things played out were really bad. It was one of the few times in my gaming career where I saw all gamers universally come together and unite on something. EA and Bioware leaned back pretty hard on it.
Specially when "your choices matter" was something that made the franchise feel unique. You improve gameplay every game to the point it's incredible (at the time) and try your best to keep the story together (ups and down, but still epic as fukk), sacrifice some RPG elements (a minority was pissed about it), but you saw how your choices changed the way the game unfolded. And then....your choices never actually mattered, The End :francis:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I know certain squad members get certain dialogue for these missions. Should I try to get the most out of that or so go with the strongest squad possible.