The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
:russ: I'm still :jbhmm: on Ashley

My biggest problems with her weren't even the xenophobia - it was how she stayed nipping at my heels or undercutting my command in public :why:
My nikka, she grew up in a military family who fought in the First Contract War. All of them were raised to hate non humans aliens. And now she traversing the Galaxy with a new commander who not only loves aliens, but he fukking em too while ignoring her human ass. Id question shepards horny ass too

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
My nikka, she grew up in a military family who fought in the First Contract War. All of them were raised to hate non humans aliens. And now she traversing the Galaxy with a new commander who not only loves aliens, but he fukking em too while ignoring her human ass. Id question shepards horny ass too

So much wrong with that sentence. :what: :snoop:

Who outchea fukking aliens? :mjtf: Coli gamers so militant they'll turn down space PAWGs to fukk blue squids and bytches with space AIDS. :hhh:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Dudes shytted on it like the entire game wasn't fire up until that point :mjlol:

Prolly the hardest choices to make since Virmire

1) Mass Effect 1

2) Mass Effect 3

3) Mass Effect 2 - It's time to have the conversation that the characters were amazing, the control improvements were needed, the suicided mission is GOAT material...the plot was pretty dumb and they streamlined and stripped too many of the roleplaying elements.

I give ME3 a pass for being an action game, because it takes place in an active war and ME2 already pushed the franchise in that direction.

Hathaway

Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
So much wrong with that sentence. :what: :snoop:

Who outchea fukking aliens? :mjtf: Coli gamers so militant they'll turn down space PAWGs to fukk blue squids and bytches with space AIDS. :hhh:
Have you seen Liara? Who not smashing that? Imagine gripping them tentacles on her head while she helping you "embrace eternity" :noah:

Son Goku

Daps
I fukked every last one of them alien bytches bruh. :shaq:

I always laugh when Tali and Liara try to be "more than friends". :what:

Like bytch, your ass ain't get to go on no missions through 3 games and we ain't even cool like that. :mjlol:

I guess they're so thirsty they're gonna ignore all the sounds of my Shep making dents in that space mattress with Ash and Miranda. :francis:

Let's also ignore these aliens are c00ns tryna make space time with Black Shep and not one of their own. At least Liara kinda has an excuse. :mjpls:

Hathaway

Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
1) Mass Effect 1

2) Mass Effect 3

3) Mass Effect 2 - It's time to have the conversation that the characters were amazing, the control improvements were needed, the suicided mission is GOAT material...the plot was pretty dumb and they streamlined and stripped too many of the roleplaying elements.

I give ME3 a pass for being an action game, because it takes place in an active war and ME2 already pushed the franchise in that direction.
I think ME2 was the best overall game out of the two. I agree they stripped the RPG elements that made ME1 so great. But thats EA for you.

Son Goku

Daps
Miranda no personality, test tube baby ass over Ashley? Hell nah.

Canon for me is Ash > Miranda > Ash. If Miranda was a squad member in 3 I mighta stayed put. :ehh:

Ash was an utter bytch in ME2. Miranda was an ice queen you defrost over the course of the game.

Both have their pros and cons. Both getting smashed by Black Shep to space smithereens. :steviej:

It's nice to know that even in the future, regardless of what happens after we're gone, brehs will still be able to PAWG. :banderas: