The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
^This. :ufdup:

Also, I'm pretty anti-alien myself (Garrus, Grunt, and Wrex only) so I never minded the fact that she didn't like them at first. :mjpls:
Tali is my ride or die, but Ashley told Shepard exactly what the council was going to do in the first game. She said when their backs are against the wall they'll turn on them, and sure enough they abandoned Earth to protect their own borders but wanted my crew to rip and run through the galaxy saving their planets.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Tali is my ride or die, but Ashley told Shepard exactly what the council was going to do in the first game. She said when their backs are against the wall they'll turn on them, and sure enough they abandoned Earth to protect their own borders but wanted my crew to rip and run through the galaxy saving their planets.

:scusthov:

I bet you use "powers" too. :scust:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
So I've been playing the trilogy LE and I modded my favorite armor in ME3. The default armor in ME2 and 3 are too bulky, but the N7 Onxy from ME1 is just right. I love this game and I love modding.

My dumbass forgot to hide the menu and I'm too lazy to take another photo.

cuNXi55.jpg

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
So I've been playing the trilogy LE and I modded my favorite armor in ME3. The default armor in ME2 and 3 are too bulky, but the N7 Onxy from ME1 is just right. I love this game and I love modding.

My dumbass forgot to hide the menu and I'm too lazy to take another photo.

cuNXi55.jpg

Soulja Boy GIFs | Tenor

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
^This. :ufdup:

Also, I'm pretty anti-alien myself (Garrus, Grunt, and Wrex only) so I never minded the fact that she didn't like them at first. :mjpls:

Damn, I was cool with most of the alien races. I was mostly Anti-AI which I am in real life. :mjgrin:

If I was in the universe I probably wouldn't fukk with the Batarians or Vorcha at all. :mjpls:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Out of all the times I beat this game I don't think I have EVER kept Kaiden on my squad :mjlol:

Dude is on the normady to do one specific thing and one specific mission and thats it :mjlol:

Even when I try to force him on my team after the citadel I am like "nah":mjlol:
"One specific mission" :mjlol: we just gotta call that shyt Operation Kaiden from now on. My last playthrough I kept him around and I regretted it every time I saw him speak. Felt like I ruined the timeline.
Damn, I was cool with most of the alien races. I was mostly Anti-AI which I am in real life. :mjgrin:

If I was in the universe I probably wouldn't fukk with the Batarians or Vorcha at all. :mjpls:
Til this day, Batarians are the only fictional species I :scust: at when they're mentioned.