The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still :jbhmm: on Ashley

My biggest problems with her weren't even the xenophobia - it was how she stayed nipping at my heels or undercutting my command in public :why:

Easy call. Ashley can :camby: expeditiously.

Ashley is just the videogame version of that white girl most people met in their freshman year of college who thought she was deep and multi-faceted because she cracked open a couple books of poetry, and gets her coffee at the "local" shop instead of the Starbucks. Guaranteed to have "Agape" tattooed on her somewhere. Even down to her glow up in ME3 basically just being that she found a straightening iron somewhere in space and decided to use that shyt.

Only reason she ever made it off Virmire was because Kaiden made me question Bioware's ability to animate and write for a human sized piece of construction paper.

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Easy call. Ashley can :camby: expeditiously.

Ashley is just the videogame version of that white girl most people met in their freshman year if college who thought she was deep and multi-faceted because she cracked open a couple books of poetry, and gets her coffee at the "local" shop instead of the Starbucks. Guaranteed to have "Agape" tattooed on her somewhere. Even down to her glow up in ME3 basically just being that she found a straightening iron somewhere in space and decided to use that shyt.

Only reason she ever made it of Virmire was because Kaiden made me question Bioware's ability to animate and write for a human sized piece of construction paper.

:russ: :dead:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Ive been playing ME since 2010 and I still haven't completed the 1st game on insanity. It's too much. Even in the legendary edition, the enemies just take too long to kill. I know that's the point but insanity on ME1 is washed and not fun.

The other 2 games, especially ME2 now that shyt was a challenge. The Horizon mission on ME2 + The Collector Base on Insanity had a nikka ready to commit that.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I fukked every last one of them alien bytches bruh. :shaq:

Had Tali screaming "Keelah Se'lai" & taking ibuprofen drips. You know how much of a freak you gotta be if you need more prep time than Batman to have sex because you get legitimately sick and yet you beg for more?:wow:

hSVeU_d.webp

Hips had Shep in his cabin after missions listening to R Kelly's Essential Hits.

kellz-feelin-on-booty.gif

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Had Tali screaming "Keelah Se'lai" & taking ibuprofen drips. You know how much of a freak you gotta be if you need more prep time than Batman to have sex because you get legitimately sick and yet you beg for more?:wow:

hSVeU_d.webp

Hips had Shep in his cabin after missions listening to R Kelly's Essential Hits.

Tali and them eyes :wow:
Them hips :wow:
Between Liara and Tali, my Shep was going thru it tryna cope with all that ass walking round the ship

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

hSVeU_d.webp

:dead: